Do Kyungsoo

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I got to the party, I was immediately approached by our family friend. “hey noona!” he smiled widely with a bow. “waddup punk!” I ruffled his hair. “what are you doing out here?” I asked him. “waiting for you. your sister told me to come out here and tell her when you’re here… and to get a breath of fresh air” I know the meaning to that. “what happened?”

“your aunt and uncle are talking like they are high and mighty again” he told me. “again? It happens every party. What they say?”

“well you know how Hyorin got engaged?” he asked as I nodded. “well, they are saying that the guy proposed with a big ring and lots of money.” The gloating and ego of these people is still very amazing isn’t it? “well that guy doesn’t know what he’s got himself into. I feel sorta bad for him. Wasting his time on someone like my cousin. I’m sure he could definitely do better” I chuckled.

“kyungsoo yah! Is my sister here yet?” my sister yelled opening the front door. “hi unni” I waved. “your late” she looked at me. “yeah? Well excuse me okay? Sheesh, I was busy all day today” I sorta smiled to myself since Luhan came to mind. I was busy alright. Kyungsoo and Nana looked at me all awkward and we went inside.

I didn’t want to ruin my happiness I still had left from meeting Luhan but with this party, lord knows its possible. The three of us went inside and saw the faces of my aunt and uncle and cousins and other people who were invited. My cousins were in the living room with the rest of us but one by one they disappeared into their rooms and never came out. I still don’t know why I came here.

The rest of my time there, I talked to kyungsoo and other friends who were there, but mostly to just kyungsoo because we’re close to each other. “I swear, if I didn’t know these people, I would burn down their house and make it look like an accident” he evilly whispered to me. “what the hell soo! All of a sudden!” I laughed. “you’re a little fluff ball full of evil arent you? you’re just waiting to unleash”

We laughed and eventually I went home because I was extremely tired. The café is open seven days a week so I have to get there earlier on the weekends then I would on the weekdays.

In the morning, I was greeted by three four boys as I walked in. The morning hour passed by then along came rush hour. “life is so much easier now with kai here” baek grinned taking orders. “your welcome” I playfully giggled. “you get along with kai now?” I asked. “yeah, he’s not bad after all.” Baekhyun approved.

As I was in the office, “welcome to the moonlight café” the boys greeted as someone walked in through the door.

“it was so horrible yesterday oppa ugh!” I shivered at the thought. “there’s simply no words to explain what happened yesterday. It was something far more worse than a nightmare.”

“yet you still went even though you hate them” minseok shook his head. “next party, im not going. I’ll say im busy. I don’t care and can’t stand them anymore.”

A knock came to our door and chen chen popped in. “noona, someone is here to see you” he announced. “who?”

“the guy you had a date with that last time on the back patio.” He teased. “return to your station please” I said getting up from my chair following Chen out. “Lena!” Luhan waved. “Hi!” he smiled.

“hey, what are you doing here?” I asked as he just hugged me. Uhm…random and embarrassing. “I came here to see you” he told me. I hope he isn’t turning into some kind of stalker. That would be creepy as hell. “nice to see you again. Let’s hope you don’t disappear tomorrow” I said sarcastically. “funny” he said trying not to smile. “whats up?”

“are you free right now?” he questioned. “…no, im actually working right now.” I said looking at the cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter