Jal Saenggin Oppa

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hello, welcome to the moonlight cafe, my name is Chen what can i get for you today?" he greeted with his adorable smile. "Hello" the man greeted back. "i'm looking for a girl. I was wondering if you might know her?" he said hesitantly. 

"This whole week is gonna be completely busy" Lena said to Minseok as she looked at her schedule. "noona" Chen knocked before coming in. "what's up?" she looked at him. "someones here to see you again" he informed her. "Sehun?" she asked. "No... it's someone different. I've never seen him before. He said if I mention 잘 생긴 오빠 (jal saenggin oppa- handsome oppa) you would know" chen told her.

 "what?... jal saenggin oppa?..." she said thoughtfully. "who?..." she said scratching the back of her neck as she thought about it. A few seconds later, "AH!!... why is he here??" she rushed out of her seat as Chen and Minseok followed. 

She reached the seating area and looked around to find him. She approached his table and stopped. "... yah! why are you here??" she said in a panic tone. "Lena!" he shouted after turning around to look at her. He got on his feet and quickly hugged her tightly. "its been a while! you haven't forgotten about me have you??" he smiled still holding tightly onto her. "yeah... been a long while" she agreed. "but... what are you doing here??" she asked again. "...I missed you..." he said letting go. 

"uhmm... let's go outside to talk..." she said pulling him out to the back patio. "thanks Kai..." she said as he was serving their drinks. "anything else you need, just holler" he bowed before leaving. "so... how you been?" the guy asked sipping his hot coffee. "I've been good" she nodded. "you?" 

"Been alright I guess. Except that I've been working too much overtime you know. So i decided to take a break for a while and come visit you" he smiled. "Everything okay with you?...your body too?" he asked. "yeah, i guess im okay..." she shrugged. "you havent been over working yourself have you?" he continued with the questions. 

"of course not. I know my limits." she said as he nodded. "good... good." he sipped on his coffee again. Meanwhile, as Lena and this guy talks outside, the boys and minseok inside were wondering, who exactly is he. "hyung... whose that guy?" chanyeol asked minseok. "... I don't know... this is my first time seeing him." 

"think its her ex?" baekhyun said jokingly. "no way... I know that she's never had a boyfriend until Luhan." Minseok answered. "...wait a minute... Lena noona has never had a boyfriend before?? which means Luhan hyung is her first boyfriend??" Baekhyun shouted. "sssshhh!!" minseok shushed him. "if she hears you saying that, she'll definitely not forgive you and me for sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter