Oh Sehun

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“isn’t it obvious?” I sighed. They are so gullible. “there is NO WAY IN HELL I’LL EVER DATE SUHO!! Just because we argue why does that mean we’re automatically a couple??” I questioned back to Minseok. “I don’t want to date you either! Even if you were the last person on earth and we had to repopulate the earth, THERE’S NO WAY IN HELL! I’D RATHER DIE!” Suho shouted. “Shut up guys! You’re creating a scene again!” Minseok warned. “hey! I wouldn’t mind repopulating the earth with Lena” kris smirked. Gross. Never in a million years. “your disgusting kris” I scoffed.

“seriously… whose gonna want to date a girl whose probably bipolar?” Suho muttered. “I heard that! Im not bipolar. The only one bipolar is probably you!” I pointed to him. I walked away and browsed around the store I was kept looking at this gigantic rilakkuma doll that was in front of me. “oh! excuse me!” a voice came from behind kris and suho. “NOONA!” he ran through between them. “I knew it was you crossing the street since you were so loud!” he laughed. He hugged me and pecked my cheek again. “yah!” kris cried. “whose this??”

“I don’t know” I shrugged. “don’t you remember me? from last night?” the kid reminded. “of course I remember but you never told me your name” I looked at him. “ohh yeah… sorry. My name is Sehun. Oh Sehun.” He introduced himself.

“Oh Sehun??... wait a second… arent you the owners son of the Black Pearl Resort?” Suho asked. “that I am!” he answered proudly. “how do yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter