First Kiss?

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the time, I woke up again, it was late morning and Lay was reading a book next to me. “well goooood morning!” Lay smiled cheekily. “…what?” I confusingly questioned him. He’s just smiling at me. did I do something to him? “what are you smiling at?” I sat up. “I saw you” he said continuing to smile. “what was I doing?... was I drooling???” I said quickly wiping my mouth.

“no…you… Luhan… outside last night. Kekekekeke!!” so childish. But it made me blush and embarrassed. “…you saw that?...” I asked as he nodded. “I followed you because the nurses were freaking out. They thought you were making a run for it but I told them its okay.”

“…where is he? He probably freaked out after i kissed him. He probably thinks im creepy or he probably thinks im a stalker of some sort! Oh goodness!! There goes that relationship!”

“calm thy chingu! Luhan just went home. You know he has a home to go to right?” Lay joked. “im sure he’ll be back today. Im sure of it. Oh and by the way, the nurses bought you food and medicine.” Lay got up and pushed the tray table over. “medicine first” he said handing it to me then a cup of water. “eat” he pushed the bowl to me and opened the lid. “uh…where’s…the soup luhan bought me? I wanna eat that one!” For some reason today, I was happy and I couldn’t help but think of Luhan all the time.

“I ate it. I got hungry” lay told me. “WHAT?? That was for meeeee!~~” I pouted. “just kidding” he smiled. “its right here.” He gave me the container and opened it for me as I pushed the other one away. As I was eating, Kris showed up. While he was coming through the door, Luhan came pushing through at the same time. “hey bro! don’t you see me trying to come in?? wait your turn!” Kris grumbled as Luhan ignored him and came straight towards me.

“Morning” Luhan smiled. “…morning…” I awkwardly smiled back. Lay smiled watching over small interactions as Kris’ face was confused at what he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter