Making Deals with Suho

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“uhm…” I hesitated staring at the floor. “kris said that im not allowed to talk to you” I informed him. “…your boyfriend?” Luhan asked. “no!” I strongly rejected. “Kris is a really good friend of mine and I will trust him on his words. I have to get going my friends are waiting!” I raced towards the elevators. He followed. “wait! Can I at least know your name?”

“my name isn’t important. Please.. just leave me alone now. I don’t want to be slapped again for no reason. Bye” I bowed as the elevator doors closed. “… what is up with this guy?” My heart thumped.

I reached the guys who waited for me downstairs in the spa area.

“about time princess!” suho cried. “shut up! I tried to hurry but that guy kept me”

“hold up… what guy?” kris asked. “the one from earlier. You know… the guy whose girlfriend slapped me.” I reminded. “didn’t I tell you to not talk to him?” kris growled. “He’s the one that came up and talked to me! its not like I went hunting for him okay?? So calm your nuts! Sheesh!”

“guys guys! All this frustration isn’t going to solve anything. Lets just hit the spa!” minseok oppa pulled me. “lets go get a body massage” he suggested taking me away from Kris. “you two a couple or what? Wait for us!” Lay laughed. “pffft! Please… Lena’s been trying to get at this” he did a body wave. “…but she cant!” minseok chuckled. “… oppa” I called out to him. “not even in your wildest dreams minseok oppa!” I stuck my tongue out at him.

Aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter