Shopping

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Suhoooo!” I cried with joy as we were making our way to the 24 hour restaurant. “thanks for the VVIP man! I love you!” I said jokingly hugging him. “What?... VVIP? The one you gave me didn’t say VVIP” Minseok stated. “no… but I did pay the extra to upgrade it” I grinned. “you paid the extra for a few more days” he shook his head. “im sure they won’t mind whether you’re a VVIP or not. We are friends with Suho after all. His parents are beyond VVIP’s here!”  I reminded. “Lay oppa! look! snacks!!” I grabbed his arm and ran towards it. We had nothing but snacks during school. So me and lay are obsessed.  

Authors POV

As they were running towards the snack table, Kris had finally arrived and called after her. At the same time, Luhan and Tao had returned from their own tour of the place. “Lena!” Kris shouted again. Upon hearing this name, Luhan stopped as well as his heart, for a moment. “Lena?” he thought looking at the guy who ran passed him then to the people he was running towards. “Oh, it’s the people from earlier” he thought again.

“Lu Ge, I’m gonna head back to my room. Gotta rest up for tomorrow’s shopping!” Tao told him. Luhan gave him a smile and a nod, “im gonna hang out around here for a while and take some pictures. Catch you later then!” Luhan waved to him as Tao was going to the elevators.

After, Luhan went to the restaurant and casually walked passed their table sitting down one table away and listened in while pretending to be on his phone.

“guys, this is Wu YiFan or Kris. Kris, this is Minseok oppa, Suho oppa, and Lay oppa” She introduced. “Hi nice to meet you” Kris said joining the table.

As Luhan was listening to them, his phone rang. He mentally cursed and rejected the call.

“So what are we doing tomorrow?” Suho asked eating his dinner. “there’s a lot to do tomorrow! We have to try to spa, the indoor pool, the basketball court, the volleyball court, and we have to walk in the garden and see the lake! Oh my god! And there’s shops around! SHOPPING!!” Lena exclaimed. “SHOPPING!” she then was joined together with Suho.

Off to the side, Luhan’s phone rang again. “Mei…” he angrily sighed reading the name. So he got up and left picking up the phone. When he walked by, Lena saw him but didn’t think much of it and continued on with her conversation. “we should shop in the morning first” she said as Luhan heard making his way out.

“what?” he said picking up the phone.

In the morning, Lena was up extra early to get ready before the boys hog the bathroo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter