Basketball Sunday

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, Lay oppa and the crew finally returned home. We all agreed to meet at the café after hour for a party for winning second place in the dance competition that min oppa and I set up. “thanks guys for working so hard over the past week.” Lay oppa held up a glass. We drank and ate into the late night until our bellys were full.

Things were a little awkward in the beginning since everyone was confused as to why Luhan was there. The last thing they knew was that he was together with Mei. Min oppa was the first to forgive him but as the party went on, everyone was fine with him there.

Next night, me and luhan met up with Lay, Suho and min oppa for our basketball game on Sundays. As always I was one of the captains and the other captain was Lay. “Pick first” Lay said being a gentleman. “…mmm… I pick min oppa!” I said a little too quickly. “hey!” Luhan cried with his hands up. “why didn’t you pick  me first??”

“I always pick min oppa to be on my team” I said as he came to stand next to me. “yeah, its always been me and Lena and Lay and Suho” Minseok oppa confirmed. We’ve never had this problem before since it was always the four of us. “but I should be on lena’s team since im her boyfriend!...right??”

“Ill pick you Lu Ge!” lay smiled. “…thanks lay! At least someone is willing to pick me!” Luhan said staring me. “im not breaking tradition just for you bro!” I stuck my tongue at him. “bro??...” Luhan cried shocked. “excuse me?? I am your boyfriend!”

I ignored him. Playfully of course. “come on Suho!” I motioned for him to join my team. Suho smiled and skipped over to me and Min oppa. “hey… since your really good why don’t you make a bet?” suho whispered. “why would I bet?” I shrugged. “we’re just playing a nice game of basketball Suho oppa geesh. Just because I always ask you to make a bet doesn’t mean I do that to everyone else!” I laughed.

“why just me??” he pointed to himself. “because your expressions when you lose a bet is just priceless” min oppa chuckled. “hey this isn’t fair! 3 vs 2!” Luhan complained. “aaayy your just so whiny right now arent you?” I teased.

“that’s right! im whiny!” Luhan walked up straight to me with his face inches away from mine. “what would you like for us to do Mr. Lu??” I questioned staring at him closely as well. “add another person, Ms. Park”

“I can sacrifice myself!” Minseok oppa volunteered. “ill watch instead!” he said walking over to the sideline. “but… that’s not fun oppa!” I turned and called over to him. “its okay! I can play after you guys play 2 on 2!”

“but oppa!” I pouted. “its okay!” he repeated. “just play!” he said sitting on the bench. “see w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter