Sehun's Visit

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at him angrily before lightly scoffing at that remark. “I may have made that reality but it’s a reality that you have to face for the rest of your life!...so good luck!” I tried to get away from him but he followed. “I didn’t think your personality is this nasty park lena!”

“nasty personality?? It’s me telling you the truth!” I didn’t want to argue with him. I didn’t want to leave on bad terms. “you started this. I told you I loved you and you tell me to marry a girl I don’t even love!”

“…okay, I did tell you to marry her. But you’re the one who has no guts to tell her or her parents that you can’t and don’t want to marry her. I understand that you have family issues and her family has helped you… but why does it have to cost you your happiness Luhan?” I told him before sighing shaking my head.

Soon after Kris arrived in his car and parked it right next to me. “Hey lena, you ready to go?...saying good bye to your boyfriend?” he joked not knowing the situation. “shut up, let’s go” I said handing him my duffle bag. Kris stuffed it into the trunk then came to open the door for me. “think about it” I told Luhan before I got in.

Kris got me to the airport and walked me to my terminal. “thanks kris… ill see you back in korea” I told him giving him a hug. “definitely” he smiled as I walked away. When I arrived back in korea, I took a cab home and boy, did it feel good to be back home where no one can bother me. I kicked off my sneakers and made my way to my room turning on the light. I dropped my bag on the floor and threw my keys on my bed going to my bathroom to take a shower and call it night.

I spent most of the night thinking about Luhan then eventually fell asleep. When I woke up it was about 9 in the morning and I thought I’d pay the café a visit. The thought I seeing my boys made me happy since being there makes me happy. So I rushed to get ready and left.

“YOOO!!!~~” I bursted through the door. “NOONA!!!” the three of them greeted me running up for a group hug. “your back!! thank god!” Baek cheered. “why? Something happened when I was gone??” I giggled. “minseokie hyung was always nagging while you were away noona” chanyeol told me. “he was nitpicking at every little thing.” He continued. “that’s right! it was like he was a whole different person while you were gone” chen added. “is that right?” I asked amused.

“that is not true! That’s just how I am!” minseok’s voice came from behind the counter. “if you can’t take my nagging then you know you can always quit.” He said making drinks. The three boys looked at each other than to me then back at each other. “hyuuuung!!~ we all love you!” Baekhyun walked towards minseok oppa with his arms out as well as the other two. I followed and watch them give a back hug to him. “yah! I’m making drinks here! Its spilling!” he laughed.

“hyung! Saranghaeyoooo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter