Kyungsoo's Concern

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan smiled back. "this place really . I don't know why my parents dragged me here" Sehun sighed watching people going in and out of the building. "Yeah, it's pretty pointless for us to be here" Luhan agreed. He was only there because of his parents. 
Sehun and Luhan were together for most of the night until they had to return back to their tables. The night went on and Luhan finally got to return back home to his condo after a long night. He walked up stairs wondering where he's heard that name before.  He showered wondering. He watched tv wondering. He laid down still wondering. 

"sehun...." he repeated quietly to himself. This is killing me! I know for sure I've heard this name before! So he grabbed his phone and looked him up. "hmm... Oh Sehun... only son, born 1994... oh my god! he's only a child!" he shouted talking to himself. "parents own Black Pearl Resorts in Hong Kong, Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul. Ahhh...the resort i stayed at with tao..." he nodded. Minutes drifted by and Luhan was getting sleepy. So he turned off the tv and lamp and got comfortable. 
"AH!!" he shouted quickly sitting up turning on the lamp. "Lena!!" he shouted. "the guy she barely met at the resort! The guy that gave her her first kiss! why didn't I think of this sooner!??" 

He was getting ready to call her but he just remembered that it was already late into the night and she was probably already sleeping. "I can't believe I met the guy who gave her her first kiss and I'm barely figuring this out now! aigoo! Luhan ah! why are you so stupid!!" he smacked himself in the head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning, when I was getting ready to leave my aparentment, I received a call. "yo!" i picked up. "Lena!" my sister was yelling at me.  "what??" I questioned walking down to my car. "mom told me something insane a few weeks ago!" she shouted. "What? does it have something to do with your aunt and uncle?" i asked pretty much not claiming them as my family. "no. It's about you. I didn't want to believe her at first when she told me" she laughed. 
"so...what did mom say about me?" I said getting into my car. "she said that you found yourself a little boy toy" she laughed. "... I don't see how this is funny...so what if its true?" 

"I didn't want to believe her because I know how socially awkward you are with guys. Especially ones you do not know" she told me. "Shut up. this is why you called me?" 

"I just wanted to make sure. To see that if your crazy or not. How come I haven't met him yet?" she continued with her questions. "Why do you wanna meet him for?" I continued with my questions as well. "It's only right that he meets your only sister isn't it? I wanna see if he is the right one for you."
"...Sure, i guess. When the time comes you can m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter