2 in 1

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We travel around the area for the morning until lunch time. We then headed back to the pension after a long morning. "thanks for helping me lay oppa" i smiled as he was holding majority of my bags since I did shop for myself on my birthday. "your welcome Lena." he said placing them on the bed. "heeeeey how come lay is allowed in your room but im not?" kris asked standing by the door way. "because lay is my best friend and i dont get the feeling that im gonna get at any minute!"

"that's not true" he chuckled. "first of all.... ew. second, can't a brother just mess around with his sister from time to time??" he smiled. "is that what they call it nowadays? messing around?" I giggled. "your so gross lena. that would be you disgusting little ert" 

"your the one doing it, not me!" i smiled as lay was shaking his head at me. They both eventually left my room. I decided to take nap since we left pretty early this morning. I'm pretty sure the guys are knocked out by now too. 

By the time I woke up, the sun was going down. I groaned and flipped around in bed when I felt something around my wrist. "what the..." I pouted sitting up. I rubbed my eyes to see if I wasn't seeing things again. "why... is there a bracelet... on me?" I mumbled trying to take it off. I struggled with it for a while. It was actaully making me feel irritated. "what the hell?" 

I went downstairs and angrily looked at everyone there. "alright... who put this on me? take it off this instant!" I held up my wrist for them to see. With their scattered answers of no, it was making me irritated even more. What the hell!! If no one did it then why is it on me???! "let me see" Suho came up to me. He carefully took a look at it and just smiled. "ha! it's one of those bracelets" he chuckled. "what are you talking about?" i asked as Kris was coming to take a look also. "ohhh... i see what you mean" Kris nodded turning my wrist around. "WHAAAT??" I whined. 

"baby girl, its one of those bracelets where you have to take it off with a key" kris explained. "a key?" i said examining the bracelet. "i dont see any key holes?" I said thoughtfully. "aaahhh!" Minseok cried suddenly. "It's one of those" he chuckled coming to look as well. "I knew it...what kris meant was it's actaully not a key. It's more like a screw driver" Minseok smiled. "like a baby screw driver" he added. "okay?... so whoever has the freaken screw driver better come take it off right now unless you wanna die!" i warned. But no one moved. "I'm serious!"

Again, their answers consists of, "i dont know anything about a bracelet, I didn't buy a bracelet, and I didn't do it."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter