The First Snowfall

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the month of December finally arrives, Minseok and I have been preparing for this event for the cafe since last month. Nothing to big, just doing some weekly give aways until Christmas. And the biggest prize of all is a voucher for a free weekend at the Black Pearl Resort for two. Kindly given to us by Sehun. 

Since Christmas is our favorite holiday out of the year, we're all decorating the cafe to match the holiday feel. "this is so fun!" kai cheered. "I wish it was christmas everyday!" Chen hollered after as they were putting up snowflakes. I was putting up red and green streamers across the windows with Kyungsoo as Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Minseok were decorating the tables. 

"Noona! That's too high up! bring it down a little!" Kyungsoo shouted at me. "Geez! you can tell me nicely you little ! I can beat you up in a second and tell your mom that it was an accident. Wanna try me short stuff? huh??!" 

"fine... sorry!" he apologized quickly. "eeeey! your no fun kyungsoo yah! go decorate the table instead! I want chanyeol to help me! Yeoli yah! come here!! Come help noona with the streamers!" i shouted as Kyungsoo got off  the chair. 

They switched places and everything proceeded normally. Sorta. "ayo whats good people??" That's a voice I haven't heard in forever. "Kris!!" I waved. "Your back!" i jumped off the chair and went to hug him. "you were in China for a while bro!" I slapped his arm. "whats gotten into you?" he furrowed his brows at me with a shocked expression. "you just hugged me..." 

"nothing! its the month of christmas! and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter