Chicken Boy

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So that night I seriously ended up paying for min oppa’s dinner. I didn’t think he was serious. Instead of taking our cars, we just walked because everything was in walking distance of our café. On the way home, we saw a bunch of street performers dancing to hip hop music which instantly caught my attention because I am a dancer myself.

“waaah…” I stood with my mouth open looking at these boys dancing. Most of the audience watching were girls and a few boys here and there. “this is really cool… is this how you dance with lay and suho at the studio?” min oppa asked. “yeah, normally lay oppa choreographed it or its freestyle. Most of our students are beginners. The advance stay behind or they arrive after the beginners leave.”

“ohhh, so that’s how that works.” Minseok oppa nodded. “The boy with the white hair could seriously make some money if he auditioned at those companies” I mentioned.

When the performance was over, we walked on to the café and went home for the night.

In the morning, already at the studio, I was once again dying on the floor from the intense dancing lay oppa had us do today with the advance kids. “oooooooowwwww!!” I cried as lay and suho looked down at me and smiled in a teasing kind of way. “abs!... hurt!... someone call the doctor!” I jokingly groaned.

“get up! Your scaring the students!” Suho helped me up as the kids were giggling at me. “you’ll get here someday guys” I winced meaning that they will feel my pain I’m feeling someday. “well since Teacher Lena is dying, we should take a break” Lay told the class. “lunch break!” the students cried running to their backpacks filled with drinks and food.

“Hey lena! Guess what’s for lunch today??” Lay approached me. “what?” I asked as he just smiled. “… don’t tell me…” I muttered. “CHICKEN!!” Suho and Lay cried together. “uuugggh… no more chicken! Chicken is making me fat and tired!” I whined falling on the floor again. “why? I thought you loved chicken?” Suho questioned sitting next to me. “I do but.. it seems that everyone is buying me chicken all time now!”

“…so are you saying you don’t want it?” lay asked. “whoa now, I didn’t say that. Im just saying I like other things too, not just chicken.” I sat up telling them. “I wonder where it couldn’t be… I ordered it before class started and wanted it here by the time lunch got here…” lay pondered looking out the windows. “its late…call them” Suho pointed to Lay’s phone.

Lay oppa called them and the manager said that they were short delivery boys and the boy that was supposed to deliver our chicken had left about an hour ago. “that’s not good. He’s gonna get fired if he keeps this up” I said when Lay told us. Ten minutes after the phone call, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter