Summer Water Gun Street Fight

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“MINSEOK OPPA!!” I shouted walking into the office. “ahh! What??”

I closed the door and locked it. “…what are you trying to do to me with Luhan?” I asked seriously staring him down. “…w-what do you mean?”

“I mean… why did you send him to my house yesterday?” I gritted my teeth. “you didn’t like your date last night?” he questioned cautiously. “…you set me up for a date???! At my own apartment?? With a guy whose engaged!!?”

“…yeah?” he forcibly smiled. “yeah?” I repeated him. I looked around for something suitable to throw at him. That’s when I found a bottle and chucked it at him. “okay okay” he chuckled thinking im messing around with him. “im sorry! I just wanted you to not be angry. Is it so wrong to want to cheer my friend up?”

“no its not but sending someone else to do the job is!” It was quiet for a while and I calmed myself down during that time. “what did you guys do last night?”

“ate… watched tv.” I told him. “that’s it?... you didn’t even try to make it interesting? It was a date last night”

“stop saying date, its not a date! I don’t want to date a taken man. If I want to date, ill go find someone so… thanks for helping”

“hyung!! Noona!!” kai knocked on the door. I got up to open it. “wae?” I asked. “should we close shop now, people are starting to gather on the streets.” Kai said pointing outside. “close shop for what? Whats happening?” I asked. “don’t you remember? It’s the summer water gun fight all weekend.” Minseok reminded. Its something we do every year here. How in the hell did i forget?

“ohhh yeah, that’s right…. !” I rushed out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter