Luhan and Sehun

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wandered far from the pension on foot listening to my music trying to forget this image I had of Luhan. I stopped inside a restaurant to get a drink since I walked so far. I never thought that I would have such an image of Luhan. This is crazy. What if this ruin our relationship?? What if I don't see him the same way again?? oh lord!... I clutched my hair and held it for a while before angrily scratching my head. The ahjumma finally gave me my drink and I took it to go. Occasionally, I took sips of it and walked on. "oh! an arcade!" I smiled. I am so going in! I exchanged some bills for coins and sat at on of the machines. Street Fighter! I was casually playing by myself when these kids came and watched me play. "Waah noona, your really good!" one of the little boys announced. "I had a lot of practice" I smiled. "can i play?" another asked. "suuure!" I said patting the empty seats next to me after I KO'd my opponent. 

Who knows how many hours I spent playing with these kids. It was fun. I haven't played at the arcade for a while. We played almost all of the games there when their mother came looking for them. "where did you get money to come play here??" she asked. They all pointed at me. I smiled. "you took her money??"
 
"We just came to watch someone play. But this noona let us play with her" the smallest one told her. "Im so sorry miss. I'll give you back the money they took to play" the mother said to me. "Its alright. you don't have too" I shook my head. "It was only a few bucks anyway. I don't mind" 

After playing with the local kids, I left and walked some more and saw some guys playing basketball. So I sat on the bench and watched. The sun was going down and I didn't even notice the five times my phone rang. I wanted to call back but then suddenly that image of him came back. "aahhhhhh!!" I screamed suddenly. When I realized my surroundings, the boys playing basketball stopped at stared at me. "...oppss... my bad" I apologized to them. I quickly shuffled away shielding my eyes from their stares before I accidently stepped on someones foot. "aaah!" the voice cried out. "Lena??" Sounds familiar?... I looked up. 

"oh... Heeeeeeyyy!~" I grinned. "It's you! How have you been Sehun?" I asked as he suddenly hugged me. "Its been so long noona!" he squeezed me. "I mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter