Left Behind

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Aaaahhhh!” I shouted with tissues in my hand. “I hate having colds!” I pouted blowing my nose. “I have to say that this is the worse week ever! First I get my heart broken then I get worked to death. Thanks lay oppa!” i said sarcastically. “your welcome!” he smiled teasingly. “now hurry up and take your medicine!” he ordered. “no! I hate taking medicine!” I refused as he held these gigantic pills in front of me.

“take it! it’s gonna make you feel better! Do you want to be sick during the competition??” he questioned as I thought about it. “…yes!” I answered. “too bad! Now take it!” I can tell that he was getting frustrated with me… in a nice way. “…fine…” I took the pills from his hands.

I stared at the pills as Lay stared at me. “take it already” he pushed on. “okay okay…” I popped the medicine in my mouth and drank water. “did you swallow?” he asked as I just nodded. “let me see. Open your mouth.”

I did as I was told and, “aaahhh!” i said opening my mouth. “its still there! you just swallowed the water!” he laughed. “I cant! These are like death pills! Isn’t there anything smaller??”

“not at this moment no. your wasting precious outing time here. And I cant afford to have you sick during the competition. We don’t have a replacement for you” he reminded. That’s right! we passed the audition and now we are in Beijing! “true” I nodded. “alright, you got me…” Again, I looked at the pills and took them one by one quickly with a heaping gulp of water. “ewwwwww!” I stuck my tongue out tasting the medicine.

“finally!” he clapped. “lets go! The others are probably waiting for us in the lobby!”

With that, I grabbed a jacket and my snapback rolling my hair and placed it underneath my hat. I looked like a complete dude but that’s okay. I don’t care what I look like when im sick. I can’t be the only one that feels that way right?

However if you’re wondering what happened when Luhan left, let’s just say that Min oppa had the right words to tell me.

***flashback***

I sat in the rain for a while (which is why im sick now) before Lay came out and saw me. He helped me inside as the class was distracted by the lesson. I sat in his office chair in a daze not wanting to talk because there’s really nothing left for me to say. And I didn’t have energy. Lay is one of my best friends but he didn’t know how to handle the situation so he called someone who did. “alright, ill be right over!” I heard min oppa over the phone in a frantic tone. When he arrived he burst into the room and saw me sitting in the chair. “lena!” he walked up to me. “what happened??”

“im sorry lena but I have students outside” lay apologized. “…go…” I weakily told him. “ill be outside if you need me okay?” he said before leaving the room. “hey… what happened?” min oppa still confused. I took a deep breath and sighed. “he’s leaving tomorrow morning…”

“who?” he asked. “Luhan…he has an early flight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter