Challenge Accepted

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Next morning, I was the first one to wake up. I stretched and yawned for a long while before lying on my stomach. I rubbed my eyes and moved closer to Luhan. Almost laying on him and placed my forehead on his cheek. "are you awake yet? I'm bored" I asked with my lips lightly brushing on his neck hugging him. He smiled. "that tickles..." he groaned. "how can you be bored you just woke up?" 


"it happens" I shrugged. "I have to get up..." I sat up half way. I stretched again and twisted to the side and heard a loud crack. "ah!!" I fell back. "it hurts!" I laughed wincing in pain. "oh my god babe!" Luhan quickly sat up. "are you okay??" he chuckled. "that was so loud!" he added. I didn't move from my position while Luhan was looking down at me. "I think I'm dying" I said jokingly. "oh no" Luhan smiled getting on his knees and moved close to me. He placed his hands on my chest and began to repeatedly press down giving me pretend CPR. "dont die yet!" Luhan yelled. "I'll save you!" 


______________________________


After that commotion, it was time to return back to our normal schedule. So down at the dance studio, it seemed fuller than usual. I walked in and noticed a few old faces and a few new ones. "good morning Lay oppa!" I hugged him. "Hey Lena" he smiled. "Hi Lu ge" he waved. "LENA NOONA!!!!!!" we heard a scream and a bunch of footsteps. 


I turned around and was crashed into the second I did. "NOOOONA!!!" he squeezed me leaning me left to right repeatedly then finally let go. Luhan was looking at me really surprised. "Hi noona" Mark hugged me. "oh my god noona! we've missed you so much!" jackson held on my arm. "tell jackson oppa all about your holiday break" he said then swinging an arm around my shoulder. "what oppa?" I said rubbing my knuckle on his head. "ayy... this kid."


I took his arm off and stood by Luhan. "student jackson... student mark...meet Luhan gege. The boyfriend" I introduced them. Jackson mouth hung open while mark greeted him and shook his hand. "noona... this holiday you got yourself a boyfriend?? what the hell? I thought I was your boyfriend" he said casually. "must have been a one sided love then" I smiled. 


He put his hand on his chest. "ouch...that hurt noona. After all those times I ever bought you fried chicken, I thought we were going steady. Even Lay hyung said the way to your heart was fried chicken." After he said that, everyone that was around laughed including Luhan. "true but Luhan is the one I want. Sorry!" 


__________________________________________


At the cafe, I was greeted by my minions that I have missed so much. "Chen Chen! Kyungsoo! Yeollie!! Kai! Baekhyun!" I shouted walking in. "my ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter