HIDE!

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors pov

Next morning, Lena was following Luhan around apologizing non-stop for last night. “Luhan, im sorry! sorry…luuuuhan… im sorrrrrrry!!!” she pouted following him around her apartment. Why is she apologizing? Well, let’s just say that moment number five didn’t happen like he hoped. Again.       

“im sorry for falling asleep on you!~~” She pouted with her hands together following him around still. “why are you walking around?”

“I don’t wanna look at you. If I do, ill give in.” he said still walking around. “so your not gonna look at me until you feel like forgiving me?” Lena asked. “mmm” he nodded. “well… what if I do this?” she said hugging him from behind stopping him from walking. “forgive me now?”

“…n-no…” he said trying to hide his blushing face. “…then…what if I do this?” she said stepping in front of him and pecking him on the lips. “uh…” He said while blinking at her with no expression. She just smiled at him with hands behind her back. “forgive me now? If you say no, ill give you again!”

He didn’t say anything. “my lips are coming for  you!” she shouted throwing her arms around his neck. Before their lips touched, she stopped. “saranghaeyooooo~” she said closing the gaps between their lips as Luhan’s arm wrapped her waist. But suddenly the doorbell rang. “ohh!” she said as they both looked at the front door. “who’s that?” he asked.

“I don’t know… I wasn’t expecting anyone today…” The doorbell rang again. “…shouldn’t you go open it?” he said turning to face her. “but… we’re having a moment…” she turned to face him. Their face was close again. They smiled at each other. Luhan gave her a peck. “I love you tooooo!” he said cutely. “now go open the door.”

“…aww man… fine” she said as they let go of each other. She looked out the peep hole and got a surprise. “oh shoot! Its my parents! Hide!” she whispered as they rang the door again.

“hide?? Can’t I just meet them?” he said in panic. “how?? What am I supposed to tell them? “hey mom hey dad this is the guy I met a long time ago and he’s the one responsible for my accident seven years ago”

“your right” he agreed. “go to my room! Quickly!” she shooed him as he ran and closed the door. She sighed and calmed myself down before opening the door and greeti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter