Tao's Back

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that day, we all met up for dinner on the patio. "you guys have to check out my room! its freaking amazing! The bathroom is so gorgeous and modern! A giant glass seperates the bathroom from the room! I love it! So what's for dinner?" I asked Chanyeol who was lighting the fire to the grill. "meat! and lots of it!" Chen grinned happily. "nice!!" I high fived him. "I wanna help!" I said looking at chanyeol. "okay, light the other grill" he told me. 

Meanwhile, the other boys were washing vegetables and preparing everything. "hey guys, I have a friend whose coming later. is that okay?" kris asked looking at us then his phone. "you have to ask ha neul oppa not us" I shrugged. "okay" he shrugged back and left to look for him. "Who bought the food and stuff?" I asked. "Ha Neul hyung" chen answered. "and you were all mean to him in the beginning" i teased. "We didnt mean it. we just thought that you were moving on from Luhan hyung." Chanyeol explained. "But good thing your not. you and luhan hyung make such a cute and great couple. I hope you guys last forever! and get married and have babies-"

"whoa whoa whoa! slow down!" I shook my hands at Kai. "first, thank you for your compliment. I know we're cute together" I giggled. "but as for getting married, i don't want to think about that to much and... babies?? I don't think so" I shook my head. "are you saying you dont want to marry him?" Kai questioned. "well... that's not what im saying. I mean of course i would want to marry him but you know... things can change. Life changes. Destiny changes"

"are you saying that in the future you might not end up with luhan hyung?" chanyeol asked this time. By the way things are now, that's exactly what im saying. Im not sure this whole distant relationship is gonna work out. "...yeah..." I nodded. "well i dont care about the future!" kai smiled. "I know that you and Luhan hyung are still going on strong. i know it! you'll make it to the alter one day noona!" 

"thanks kai! i knew i liked you!" I hugged him. 

During dinner, Minseok oppa was telling us about the area. Supposedly, up the road there's a field with lights and everything including two nets. "we have to go play soccer after dinner! fresh air after a meal is always the best!!" he said trying to convince us. "i beg to differ! how can you run on a full stomach?!" I said already feeling sleepy and tired. "you can't be lazy after you eat... do you wanna be fat?" he asked me. "yes" i answered quickly. "Lenaaaa!~" he whined. "whaaat? take the guys with you" I pointed to the other boys at the table. "we should all go" Ha Neul oppa smiled. "...fine... then count me out. i dont wanna play. ill just go be dead in the grass and gaze at the stars"

"yes!" minseok smiled. So after dinner, we all headed to the field. I headed to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter