Lost

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors pov

Finally coming to her senses, Lena opened her eyes and her sight was a bit blurred. When her eyes finally adjusted, she saw Luhan on her left and Lay and the crew on her right. “Lena!!” Lay smiled grabbing her hand as Luhan’s eyes wandered to that. “are you okay??” the crew asked as worried as Lay.

“…Yeah, I’m good…where are we? I thought we were going to school” Everyone looked at each other than to Lay who looked extremely confused. “you fell pretty hard noona…” kai sat at the end of the bed. “…noona?” She repeated. “I can’t be your noona, you look older than me…do I know you?”

“yeah, you hired me to work at your bubble tea shop” kai reminded her as she sat there looking around not saying a word. “bubble tea shop?...i have one? That’s impossible! I would like to open one when im older. I’m only 18 theres no way I can manage a shop” Lena told them.

Everyone’s mouth hung open slightly and their worries started to grow. “we’re gonna be late for school!” She tried to climb out of bed. Her dizziness took over her and she head fell back as Lay held her shoulders. “hold on... 18?... Lena…” Lay started. “….what year is it?...” He asked. “its 2010 stupid, don’t you remember?”

Lay was quiet as well as the other and especially Luhan. “…hey…” she called lay to come closer to her. “…who are all these people behind you?... and whose this guy who keeps staring at me?” she asked talking about Luhan.

Concerned, Lay had everyone leave the room and he called in the doctor. They conversed in Chinese and all Lena can do was just listen not understanding a word. After Lay thanked the doctor and he was on his way. “I’m sorry Lena…” lay approached her and apologized. “I should have taken better care of you…” he placed his hand on her head. “what did the doctor say?”

“…the amount of stress and burden that you have is clashing with your brainwaves. More specifically… your memories. And on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter