Seven Years Later

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven years later

I graduated high school and im also done with college. I didn’t think I would make it but even after all these years that same voice echoed in my head.  

education gets you places and that’s how you make a living

I don’t know whether to hate him or thank him. Deep in thought, I never noticed someone calling for me. “Lena!” someone shouted for me from the second level. I looked up and waved. “Lay oppa!”

“lets go together!” he shouted before rushing to the stairs and down towards me. “Hey, how are you today? How was class?” he smiled. Them dimples, boy! why you do this to me??  

“it wasn’t too bad. Thanks for editing my paper the other night” I thanked him. “no problem! You know ill help you whenever you need me! Wheres suho hyung?” Lay asked. “I don’t know… he’s probably out buying again like he always is.” I shrugged. “just tell him to meet us there”

“he is gonna be in major pain after we’re done with him” we laughed as he threw his arm over my shoulder.

Getting to our destination, all the students were already scattered on the floor stretching and waiting for their teacher’s instructions. When they saw Teacher Lay, “Ahnyeonghaseyo  Lay Seonsaengnim!” they all bowed to him as he walked in and I followed. “Ahnyeonhaseyo Lena seonsaengnim!”

“hey guys! Nice to see you again!” I waved. “alright guys” he said stopping them from what they were doing. “I see some new faces here today! Thanks for signing up with us at ‘The Star Studio’ where our motto is ‘If you don’t shine brightly, then you’re never going to be a star.” He said causing small laughter throughout the room. “This here is my friend and co-teacher that I have known for some time now, Park Lena” he introduced as I just waved. “if you are having trouble with todays dance lesson, don’t hesitate to ask me or Miss Lena. She does not bite but I do however”

After his lame humor lecture, the lesson started. I stood in the back and he taught at the front so everyone gets help equally. During the lesson, Suho finally showed up and came straight towards me. “oh my god, you’ll never guess what I bought today”

“what did you buy suho oppa?” I asked uninterested cause it’s the same thing every day. He cheekily smiled and bought out a box. “sneakers!”

“Good! Now put those on! You said you wanted to take dance lessons remember?? The time is now!”

“These precious babies are not for dancing! These are for fashion!” he said putting them away. “can you just join the lesson already and stop stalling!” I took his shopping bags and pushed him in towards the other students. “prepare to feel the pain!” I smiled to myself.

When the lesson ended,“holy hell! I didn’t know my legs can hurt this bad!” Suho whined falling on the floor. “you asked for it!” Lay pointed out. “alright class, your done for the day. Pack up your and get out” he sweetly smiled with a wave. “Kamsahamnida seonsaengnim!” they all bowed to me and Lay grabbing their bags and leaving.

“Dinner?” Lay looked at us. “if suho oppa is paying.” I chuckled. “why do I always pay for dinner??”

“because your rich!” me and lay said together. “actually, lay oppa might be the on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter