Meeting Our Fate

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the party was over, everyone dried up in the café before leaving. I checked my phone for the time and saw that it was already 6pm and a miss call from dad. I called him back.

“…neh appa?” I said when he picked up. “Hey, I want to know if you can stop by the store before coming to your uncles.”

“what do you need at the store?” I asked. “more alcohol.” He told me. damn it… I didn’t want to go and I sure as hell didn’t want to spend my money on alcohol for them es to drink it. I mentally cursed and eventually agreed because after all, he is my dad.

We left the café and I drove home to change before going to the store. I walked to the nearest store around my apartment just taking my card, ID, house/car keys and my phone. As I was walking in, my dad called me again. “yes dad?”

“are you coming yet?” he asked. “no. almost, im buying it right now” I told him. “okay, come quickly” he said then just hung up. “He shouldn’t even be drinking…” I whispered to myself and I bought everything to the cash register. The worker first scanned the snacks then the beer. “ID please” he asked me as I dug into my pockets. “ohh damn… not again” I cursed myself, looking on the ground and checked my pockets again. !!!~ my card is missing too! oh no!!

I panicked and looked at the worker. “come on Eun Hyuk oppa, you’ve seen me come in here many times before! You know im legal to buy alcohol! Just let me go this once please??” I begged. “I cant do that” he shook his head. “how are you gonna pay for it??” he asked. “Spot me! ill pay you back!” I said with a little pout. “I got it” a hand reached over and gave the worker his ID. “thank you!” eun hyuk smiled after checking the age and giving it back. “your total $27.89”

This all seems too familiar. Luhan handed the guy his card and paid for my stuff. “So much for a hook up!” I stared at the worker. “you know each other?” Luhan asked. “yes! He’s my sunbae from college! He’s the one who got me into dancing!”

“hey! I cant ignore the restrictions just for you! if I do that I would have to do it for everyone else!”

“yeah yeah whatever!” I walked away as Luhan had my bags. “thanks for nothing!” I shouted walking out the store. Luhan laughed at me. “ill take those” I said reaching for them. “no its okay, I can carry them for you”

“thanks for that. Ill pay you back” How is he always around when im in trouble? “you don’t have too” he said coolly. “but I want too. I don’t like taking things for free when I know I can pay for it”

“…okay” he nodded without arguing. “I didn’t know you drink?” he asked suddenly. “I don’t, im taking these to a party” I sighed thinking about my missing ID and card. We got to my apartment and I invited him in. But only for a bit since I had to leave. “man…” I sighed while on my phone. “whats the matter?”

“now I have to call the bank to cancel my card and get a new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter