Let Him Know

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV

Luhan hung his head as Lay crept up behind and slapped his shoulder. “hey!” Lay smiled as Luhan just looked at him. “why didn’t you go in?” Lay said looking through the window. “AIYAH!” he cried running in. Before Kris lips got to touch Lena’s, Lay quick took his hand and pinched Kris’ lips. “oww!” Kris’ lips squirmed. “what are you doing??!” Lay questioned. “you are supposed to watch her not kiss her!” Lay scolded. “what? It was just gonna be a good night kiss. Why did you stop me??”

Kris placed Lena on the bed as she noticed Luhan who was quietly watching from the door. “this is the last time I trust you with her alone!” Lay said finally letting go. “I’m telling Lena what almost happened!” lay stuck his tongue out at him. “she already knows, shes right here” kris pointed. “… I mean MY Lena, you know the one that will kick and punch you whenever you get near her or even think about getting near her”

Kris stopped and thought a moment. “…don’t you dare…” kris squinted his eyes at Lay. “… I will!” Lay said back. “and what do you mean “My” Lena??” Kris crossed his arms. “my lena! She’s like my baby. I have to take care of her!” Lay hugged her head. “uhmmm… its late. What are you guys doing here?” Lena finally spoke. “good thing I came or this guy would have kissed you!” Lay told her.

“but… he said that he is my boyfriend, so why can’t he?” Lena questioned. “this guy is not your boyfriend… you don’t have one. This guy lied to you” Lay told her straightly.

End of pov

“…uhm… kris I think you can go home now. I’d rather stay with Lay oppa for the rest of the night.” I announced. “whaaa?? That’s not fair. Your kicking me out after I took care of you all night??” Kris pouted. “Yes” I nodded. “okay then… ill see you tomorrow bright and early!! Byyye!” he waved on his way out eyeing Luhan who was still there. “I’m only leaving because I don’t want to give you anymore headaches!” he said leaving as we waved.

“…thanks for coming Luhan-sshi…” I managed to say. “no problem” he gave a light smile. “I bought you some soup my mom made. I can guarantee that it’s more delicious than the hospitals…” he said handing me a big container. “thank you…” I smiled taking it. “…so… I guess ill be on my way. See you tomorrow lay, bye Lena” he waved.

After he left, I laid back and pulled the blanket over my head. “…you sure you want to do this?” Lay asked taking the container and placing it on the table. “… I don’t know~~” I kicked. “he looked pretty sad to see you and kris together.”

“…did he?... man! Stupid Kris after I “get better” im kicking major !!” I growled causing myself to cough. “stupid cough! Stupid headache! Stupid fever!!” I felt the need to cry so I cried under the blanket from feeling so frustrated with everything. There’s nothing wrong with me. Yes, I am pretending to have memory loss and yes, I did act friendly towards kris, but all that was just… for show. And who is the show for?... you guessed it. Luhan.

I don’t want him t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter