Nurse Kris

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors pov

She looked at kris and lay then to where kris’s finger was leading. Kris looked angry and Luhan didn’t seem to mind him anymore since he is more worried about Lena than what Kris thinks of him.

“why?...he is someone important to me?” Lena asked. “this guy?? Important??” kris laughed. “this guy’s fiancée cursed at yo-“ kris started but Lay covered his mouth. “nothing!” lay forcefully chuckled. “come on guys we should all go, we have practice to do and Luhan needs to learn the moves.” Lay mentioned moving everyone out. “Lena needs her rest too.” he added. “bye noona” the guys told her. “get well unni!” the girls waved.

Luhan stood and stared at Lena then did a quick glance over to Kris, who had his arms crossed. “come on…” Lay said lightly pulling his arm. Luhan didn’t want to go because for some reason, he didn’t trust Kris being here with her. He was afraid that kris might take advantage of her since her memories are lost and replace it with false ones.

“is she gonna be okay here with him?” Luhan asked Lay as they both looked back. “of course, Kris falls head over heels for her but he’s a good caring guy.” Lay nodded.

When they left, Lena felt a little awkward with Kris being there with her. “hey, you should rest” he said reaching to feel her forehead. “you still have a fever and don’t talk. Lay said that you have an irritation in your throat which will make you cough.”

Lena pouted as she laid back as Kris adjusted the temperature of the room. “are you hungry? Have you eaten?” he asked. She shook her head. “I don’t wanna eat. I don’t have an appetite” she said. “yah… I said don’t talk. Not a peep.”

“But you asked me a question” she said before coughing. Kris gave her some water. “stop talking. Ill ask yes or no questions then,” he said as Lena nodded. “if your not hungry then go to sleep. By the time you wake up you should be hungry by then…”

Kris closed the blinds and pulled a chair beside her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter