Welcome to Dolce Vita

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys just sat and stared at me like i was crazy as i was telling my story. "noona...really?" kai pouted. I nodded. "she still a scar" ha neul pointed. "show us" baekhyun commanded. "yah, you can't tell a girl to show us her body." xiumin slapped his arm. "its okay..." I said lifting up my shirt half way. "daaaaaaebak!" they all cried running up closer to get a better look.

"Does it hurt?" Chanyeol touched it. "not anymore. It's been a while already so its healed." They all looked at me and then they all jumped me giving me the longest hug in our friendship history. "aigoo you can all get off me now" I smiled. "sooooo you guys aren't dating?" chen asked. "No! We're just friends, jincha." 

"but you guys were together all night... and you call him jal saenggin oppa" Chen continued. " i call him that because... I had a crush on him way back when" I embarrassingly said. "but what is he doing here all of a sudden?" baekhyun questioned. "im on vacation" ha neul oppa beamed. "so i came to visit my favorite patient.  I got back after new years." 

The rest of the night, they boys hung out at my place with us and they were starting to warm up to him. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day, Ha Neul returned back to the cafe with this unexplainable expression. "LENA!!" he shouted running over to the counter. "ssssshhh! this is a cafe not a park! hush up!" I told him. "sorry" he apologized. "Hey! guess what i just did!!?" He giddily asked. "what did you do?" 

"I just rented out this amazing pension out in the mountains for new years!" he grinned. "congratulations" I said making drinks. "Lena... i dont think your understanding what im trying to tell you. I'm asking you to go with me!" 

"whoa buddy! I know we're friends but I will never go anywhere just me and you. At least not anywhere far" He stared at me with this sad face. "what?" i asked. "you really dont wanna go with me?" I nodded. "your mean! im on vacation and i wanna do something fun before i go back to work for the next million years. who knows when ill be on break again! please?!?" 

"im not going!" He sat down and sighed. "what if i asked your other friends to go too?? everything will be free of charge!" I turned to look at him. "you can try" I shrugged. He smiled and ran to find the other boys. By the end of the day, they were all cool with going because apparently they had nothing else to do on New years eve eith

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter