Digging My Own Grave

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors pov

At the table, everyone was eating and talking like usual while Luhan couldn't stop thinking about Sehun and why he had to be the one Lena showed up with while angrily chewing his food. Lena wanted Sehun to feel comfortable so she joined sehun and the other boys conversation. "Hey noona, eat more." Sehun said giving her his bbq beef. "oh thank you" she smiled at him. Luhan made a face looking down at her plate. "honey, you need to eat more vegetables" Luhan said putting some greens on her plate. "gomawoh" she smiled. Luhan did a side smirked at Sehun when Lena looked away. 

Sehun glared at Luhan. "Noona, you seem to have run out of soda, I'll refill it for you" sehun said grabbing the bottle. "Wait a second" Luhan said stopping him. "drinking too much soda is bad for you. Here honey, drink some water" Luhan gave Lena his water bottle. 

After dinner, Minseok and Luhan was in the kitchen making coffee while the others hung out in the living room. Lena was with Kai and Lay coming up with a new dance choreography to teach class when they return. Sehun was sitting close by watching them as the other boys were more interested in games. Just for fun, Lena grabbed Sehun and started teaching him the moves. At the same time, Luhan walked in from the kitchen amazed at what he was seeing. 

He gave coffee to the guys before reaching Lena's area. Luhan eyed Sehun up and down before he saw Lena's eyes. "here baby, drink some coffee to warm you up." he cutely smiled giving her a cup. I know she can't resist my smile. "thanks lulu" Lena smiled taking a sip. "What did you guys come up with already?" Luhan asked. 

"Nothing much just yet." Lay answered. "I can show you" he suggested. They watched as Lay showed him what they managed to come up with. The night progressed and Luhan as well as Sehun did not leave Lena's side. Sehun left to answer a phone call then came back in. "it seems like I have to go" he said putting his phone back in his pocket. "awww how sad" luhan said sarcastically. "BUT I told my parents that I wanted to stay with my friends. If that's okay with you guys..." 
Before Luhan could say anything, Ha Neul butted in. "suuuure! There's plenty of room! Just pick a room!" He happily cheered. "an interesting night we're gonna have right? we can have fun with this" he then whispered to Suho. The two snickered quietly to themselves as they proceeded to inform the other boys. Excluding Lena, Luhan and Sehun. "why can't I be part of the love triangle??" Kris whispered with jealousy. 

"because she doesn't like you and your not interesting enough" Minseok straightforwardly told him. "Of course I'm interesting! I'm good looking!" 

"what does that even mean??" Chen laughed. "how does being good looking have anything to do with being interesting??"

"you wouldn't get it if I told you" kris crossed his arms. "yeah cause there's nothing to get" Chanyeol commented. "what's so funny?" Lena asked looking at them. "nooothing" they all answered together with a wide grin. "You guys are so weird... been whispering and gigglging all night like a bunch of school girls" Lena said shaking her head. "I want some dessert" Suho said suddenly. 

"oh! me too!" Chen jumped from his seat. "should we go get some ice cream at the store or something?" chanyeol questioned. "that sounds delicious! can you bring me back anything mint flavored? It's mine and Lulu's favorite!" Lena said lying on the couch. "heeeey, here's a better idea, why don't you go get it?" Suho suggested. "you're the one who wanted it. You go get it" she said back. "go with me then and i'll let you get whatever you want at the store" he said.

"...well what are we waiting for?? let's go!" she sat up quickly. "maybe Sehun can take you guys" Ha Neul grinned. "sure no problem! Let's go" Sehun agreed. 
"if lena is going im going too!" Luhan jumped in the conversation. "Actually Luhan hyung, me and lay hyung was wondering if you can help us with the choreography?" Kai questioned. "i think three people is enough to go to the store isn't it?" minseok mentioned. "yeah, we'll just go really quick." Suho said checking his wallet. "...fine..." luhan sighed. 

He walked over to Lena who was putting on her shoes by the door. "hurry back okay?..." he whispered pecking her on the lips. "mwoh yah?" she smiled. "what was that for?" she asked him. "I lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter