Unexpected

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that night when we got home, I was giving Luhan the silent treatment. I was lying on my bed on my phone as he was watching tv in the livingroom. About 10 minutes passed since the last time he came in. "Honey?..." he peeked in from the door. "are you still mad at me?" he asked as I lifted my head and glared at him quickly before rolling over to lay on my stomach. "This is the 6th time I came in already... can you at least tell me why your mad at me?" He said coming to lay beside me. I ignored him. "baby..." he pouted. He then laid on my back poking my sides. "stop" I said firmly hiding my smile. "you finally said something!" he grinned. "talk to meeee!! pleeeease! I can't stand this!!" he cried. "talk to me! talk to me! talk to me!" he repeated. His face rested on my back while his arms were trying to get around me. 


"stooop..." I told him again. "are you really not gonna talk to me?" he questioned. Again, I ignored him. Then he started to bite my back softly. "oooww!" I cried. "that hurts!" I laughed turning my back away looking at him. "why are you like this?" I asked. "talk to me. I'm getting bored watching tv. It's more fun when we talk" he smiled. "why are you mad at me?"


"you really wanna know?" I replied with a question. "yes" he nodded. "you didn't tell me what you were up to today! what if I wasn't ready to see my parents yet? hmm?? annnnd another thing, I didn't know you are such a selfish person Luhan-sshi!"


"what the?... Luhan-sshi?" he smirked. "are we back to the beginning again? what happened to oppa? or baby? or lulu? or honey?" he chuckled. "you dont get to be called those names cause I'm mad at you mister!" I furrowed my brows at him. Again, he chuckled. "wae??". 


"your the cutest when your angry like this" He's missing the point here! "stop that!" I looked at him. "stop what?" he shrugged. "your little compliments aren't gonna work on me right now!" Truthfully, it already did. I hate when that happens..."Your mom told me not to let you know or else you will never go. Who do you think I was on the phone with all day today? she told me to think of something to get you to go. And believe it or not, she knew you would say that you may not be ready to see them again. Mom sure knows me well. I mean afterall, she is my mom. "and what did I do that was selfish?" 


"you were asking me if my friends were more important than you. You are all important to me in your own ways. I never thought something like that would ever come out of your mouth" I said as he shook his head. "aren't you listening to me? I just said that so you would leave work early" he laughed. "I'm not that kind of person. I don't put myself before others because I'm not stuck up or arrogant like that. How long have you know me for Lena? Have you ever heard me say anything like that before?" I thought about it. "...no..." my eyes looked around before looking at his. "eeeexactly. If I thought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter