Cupid Min Oppa

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the lesson, I sat around talking to the students, the old and the new. “Lena, your not leaving today?” Lay oppa asked. “why would I leave?” I said halting the conversation with the students. “I don’t know, the café” he reminded. “oh yeah! Its okay min oppa doesn’t mind.” I shook it off when my phone rang from my backpack. I got up and ran towards it. , I spoke too soon. Its minseok oppa. “… hellooo?...” I said cautiously. “where are you?”

“im at the dance studio. Why?” It was quiet for a moment. “someone’s here to see you.” he told me. “see me? who?”

“don’t act like you don’t remember” he teased. “he told me that you told him to come here” min oppa snickered. “He?...” I thought to myself. “…ohhhhh!... Luhan-sshi…sorry! I forgot! I was talking to the students here” I lied. I didn’t forget. I didn’t want to see him. So in short, im stalling thinking if he waits long enough he’ll eventually go home. “How long has he been there?”

“about 45 minutes ago.” That’s a long time. He’s seriously waiting to see me. “really? Tell him im sorry, ill be there as soon as I can. I totally forgot!”

“araseo, come quickly” minseok told me. “yeah, ill try” I told him and hung up. “dammit” I cursed to myself. “minseok hyung’s angry?” Lay asked walking up to me. “no” I shook my head. “he just wants me to get there now and quickly” I said getting my things. “oh okay” lay nodded. “ill see you tomorrow then” he hugged me. “okay, bye” I hugged him back. “byeee everyone! I must go now! See you tomorrow!” I waved to the students who stayed after.

I walked into the café and the boys greeted me. “welcome to the moonlight-“ they started with a bow. “yeah yeah I know welcome to the moonlight café blah blah blah” I walked passed them going to see minseok. “noona wait!” Chanyeol stopped me.

“what?” I turned to look at him. “hyung isn’t in the office, he’s chilling with a customer in the back patio.” Chilling with a customer?? When has minseok oppa chilled with a customer? “ohh okay, thanks” I said changing my direction to the back.

“oppa im here” I said meeting eyes with minseok. “finally Lena!” he said getting up and grabbing me a chair. “sit. Me and luhan was talking about coffee. It seems we have a lot in common.”

“oh yeah?” I sat down. “are you guys on a blind date or something? Should I leave?” I giggled taking off my backpack. “ha ha” minseok forcefully laughed. “Im sorry for making you wait luhan, I didn’t pay attention to the time and I was talking to the students.” I said looking at Luhan. “its okay” he smiled. “im use to waiting”

“hyung!” Baekhyun came running out. “wae?” Minseok answered. “rush hour!” Baekhyun said pointing to the clock. “okay, im com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter