The Third Wheeler

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the day of our "outing" today. I laughed at the thought of it. I sat on my bed waiting for Luhan to get dressed while watching tv. He's been trying to find the perfect outfit for the last two hours. "how about this one, babe?" he asked coming out from the bathroom. I took a quick glance at him. "that looks good honey" I nodded. "not good enough" he went back to the closet. "dude, how much clothes do you have in my closet? you've only been living here with me for the past couple months" I said flipping through channels. 

"say that again?" he said coming out. "you've only been living with me for the past couple months?" I repeated. "not that part. The first part." he stared at me. "how much clothes do you have?" 

He shook his head. I thought about it. "ohh sorry honey. I've been calling everyone dude for a long time now." I said as he sat down. "I've never heard you call Sehun dude before... and on top of that he was your first kiss too. Out of all people..."

"can you not bring that up?" I shook my head. "It wasn't even a real real kiss. It was literally a peck on the cheek. I swear." I explained. "still his lips touched you at some point in time." he grumbled. "you jealous bro?" I smiled. He didn't answer. "you jealous bro??" I asked again forcing him to lay down. "what are you doing?" he chuckled. "I'm asking if your jealous" I told him. "...I am" he nodded. 

"but... who gets to lay down with me every night? who gets to hug me and hold my hand every day? who gets to go on dates whenever he likes?" I hugged him. "...I do" he grinned. "so why are you jealous of Sehun when you get to do all those things with me?" I giggled. "oh my god babe... are you insecure about yourself??" I gasped. "whuut?? Why would I be insecure about myself??" he laughed too. "I don't know... isn't that what they say on tv shows and stuff?" I shrugged. "you have got to stop watching so much tv" he shook his head. "tv teaches you a lot of things honey" I said sarcastically. "useless things" he smiled. 

I hugged him and closed my eyes for a bit then heard my phone go off. "that must be Sehun" I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone. "hello?" I picked up.
_____________________________________________


In the car, Luhan sat in the front passenger side as I sat in the back since he didn't want me near Sehun. It was the most awkward car ride for me and the ride to the district felt like one of the longest roads in the world. Getting out of the car was so weird too. Luhan and Sehun reached for the door however Luhan beat him to it since he was already right there. "so noona... where should we go first?" Sehun smiled. 

"uhm..." I hummed looking over to Luhan. "you hungry? you wanna go eat first?" Sehun asked. "uhm..." I hummed again. "you know what... I think I need a drink." I hestitated to say. "that's great, there's a cafe across the street. Let's go!" Sehun smiled leading the way pulling me along. I turned to look at Luhan whose face had this priceless expression on it like he was gonna kill Sehun for touching me. Inside the cafe, people were staring at us because the two of them were fighting to pay. I never felt this embarrassed before. When Sehun handed the worker his card Luhan pushed his arm away and handed her his card. But Sehun didn't want Luhan to pay so Sehun did the same thing back to him and pushed his arm away and handed the girl his card. The cashier chick looked so scared. This poor girl. I shook my head as that was going on for 5 minutes. 

I sighed and hung my head so I went through my purse and got out my card and gave the girl my card instead. Once they saw me sign the receipt, they looked at me and started ing. "why did you do that? Didn't I tell you before that guys are suppose to pay?" Luhan looked at me. "that's right noona! I wanted to pay! why did you do that??" Sehun said after. "oh my god..." I shook my head walking away. How am I gonna survive this day??

Once we got our drinks, we headed out to the shops and vendors. I walked into one shop and looked around as Luhan and Sehun was trailing close. I was looking at this really cute blouse when I felt something on my head. "Noona, I think this looks good on you" Sehun smiled. I smiled back and looked in the mirror and it was one of those big floppy hats. "I've always wanted one" I smiled. "Lena, I think this color looks better on you" Luhan said removing the hat and replacing it with the same style but different color. "I think this black one is better. Black goes with everything" Sehun said removing the hat Luhan put on me and putting back the one he originally had.

They removed and replaced it so many times, my hair was beginning to look messy. I think the owner of the shop was getting irritated that we couldn't make a decision on which hat to buy and not to mention we were disturbing the other customers who were shopping. "you know what... I don't think I want the hat anymore, come to think of it" I said quickly running out. In the next shop we walked into was even worse. "these heels are killer noona. Try it" Sehun handed me a paid. "these are really pretty. But I don't think I can rock heels like this. They're so high." I smiled. I heard Luhan scoff. "here... try these on. These would be perfect for casual dates that WE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter