Two Broken Hearts

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors pov

Lay were with the others practice for the next round when he stopped and looked at the time. “where is Lena and Luhan?... they should have been here by now.” Everyone shrugged and continued what they were doing as Lay’s phone rang. “its Lena!” he smiled opening the text.

My BFFer Lena:
Lay oppa, I don’t think I can make it
to practice tonight. I don’t feel good. I have
taken my medicine and I’m gonna go to sleep
so good night…

“what the heck…” he mumbled after reading it. “she seemed so excited about it at dinner?...i wonder if something happened…” Coming through the door, Luhan showed up. Lay walked up and greeted him. “hey… why isn’t lena here?” Lay asked.

“I don’t know…” Luhan shrugged. “you were with her. Why don’t you know?...did you do something to her?” Lay furrowed his brows at Luhan. “did you hurt her again?? I trusted you with her!” Lay announced loudly as everyone stopped and stared.

“I haven’t done anything. Shes the one that broke my heart!” Luhan shouted. Lay glared at Luhan then turned away walking towards the door. “stay here and practice! I’ll be back!” he said angrily.

Meanwhile, in the hotel room, Lena was lying on her back staring at the ceiling with tears slowly falling nonstop. When she heard the door open she turned away and closed her eyes. “…Lena?” lay came in quietly. “…mmm?” she hummed. “sleeping?” he asked. “trying” she answered.

“what happened?” h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter