Isn't It Obvious?

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today me and the boys are going out for an outing hoping not to get into any trouble or arguments with anyone today. Today, it dedicated to shopping!

“lets goooo!” Suho called. “IM COMING!!” I shouted from my room checking my outfit one last time in the mirror. On my way out of the room, I stuffed my wallet and phone and other accessary things and shoved them into my backpack. Lay got me a matching backpack like his because I did mention it was cute once or twice… or a million times. No biggie. So he finally got me one! Hehe! Its super cute with studs and everything. I walked out and the guys faces seemed disappointed or maybe even disgusted. “what?” I asked approaching them in the living room.

“that’s what your wearing? And it took you this long?” Suho complained looking at his watch. “whats wrong with my outfit?” I gazed down at myself. “you dress like Lay” Minseok commented. “Wae?? Its hot out! Cant expect me to look good all the time you know!”

“I like it!” Lay oppa smiled. “you guys look like… a couple” Kris growled. “Ive known Lay for how long now and his style sorta washed up on me. Besides this is what we normally wear to dance. A pair of vans, shorts and a tank top. Simple.” I smiled standing next to Lay. “unless… you want me to go change?” I asked. “NOOO!~~” they all shouted. “lets go! Lets go!” Suho rushed. I thought so.

So when lunch rolled around, we went to eat our favorite food in the ever!... hot pot! Of course, since I won that bet yesterday and I was craving it that bad, Suho agreed to pay for whatever I ordered. Big mistake! Cause I love my hot pot!

“Its hot outside but here we are eating hot pot” minseok oppa announced. “that’s okay cause… we can totally hit the pool later.” I suggest. “Cool” they agreed.

Authors pov

“Yo yo! Lu Ge!... where were you last night?” Tao asked Luhan as he sat down on the couch. “You know how hard it was to keep Mei busy! You owe me!”

“I know! Thanks man!” Luhan nodded. “Where did you go that was so important?” Tao leaned in to listen. “I think I found her.” Luhan whispered. “found who?”

“the girl I left seven years ago…” Confused, Tao tilted his head a little off to the side, “the girl you left seven years ago?...the one on your phone??”

“sssshhh!” Luhan hushed him. “sorry…” Tao apologized. “how on earth did you find her already? What’s her name? Which one is she? Have I seen her?” Tao waited. “your really nosy arent you?” Luhan asked as he just shrugged. “Her name is Park Lena. She’s the one we saw get out of the limo that day in the front. You remember?”

“limo?... aaahhh” he nodded. “but she came here with a bunch of guys. Even if you find her, don’t you think she has a boyfriend by now? And how do you know it’s her for sure? There’s a bunch of girl whose names are Lena and last name park. What makes her so special?”

“I don’t know. Its worth a shot. I didn’t come all the way here for nothing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter