The Truth

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors pov

It was around 6:00am when Lena woke up because she has an early practice to go too. Right when she opened her eyes, she realized she was sleeping on Luhan’s chest. It felt right but wrong at the same time knowing that he’s engaged to someone else. So she rolled out of bed and the rain had stop but is lightly sprinkling outside. She walked to the bathroom and grabbed her clothes that Luhan had washed and dried for her last night.

She walked into the bathroom and washed up. “Lay’s gonna kill me if I’m late,” she whispered to herself changing out of Luhan’s sweats. The clocked ticked on and now Luhan is waking up. Not feeling anything next to him, he immediately sat up and looked around while rubbing his eyes at the same time. He looked over where he placed Lena’s clothes and saw that it was gone but saw the bathroom light on. With the door slightly opened, he walked towards the door as he heard Lena coughing.

When he pushed opened the door, she had her shirt over her head putting it on when he saw something on the left side of her stomach. It looked like a scar of some sort. He didn’t react to seeing her half but was more intrigued by the scar. Lena fixed her shirt before finally noticing Luhan standing there staring at her. “hey, your up. Sorry if I woke you up. I have to leave early for practice.” She smiled. Lena didn’t mind him seeing her change since she’s comfortable with her body “…whats wrong?” she asked him.

Luhan didn’t say anything and just walked up to her. “what? Did I do something wrong?” she questioned as she saw his hand reach for her shirt. “what are you doing??” she started to panic as he lifted up her shirt. “yah!” she tried to remove his hand. “…Stop…” Luhan said seriously. She listened and didn’t fight it. He lifted her shirt and stared at the scar without blinking. “…what’s this?...” he pointed at it.

“ohh…this…ha, I forget I have that sometimes…” she scoffed. “what is it?” he said with a hint of anger. “a scar” Lena answered. “how did you get it?” The bathroom became quiet for a bit before she told him. “…I was walking home one day after the bubble tea shop, without looking at the crossing light, I just kept walking without thinking when I heard a construction truck honking at me coming full speed. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter