I Want A Raise

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing next to my ear. I looked at the name. “what?” I answered. “LENAAAA!~” my sister sang. “what?” I repeated getting annoyed. “yah, cant you answer the phone nicer than that??”

“did you call to yell at me?? if you did im hanging up!” I was getting irritated. “I just called to see if you were enjoying your vacation lil sis”

She called me lil sis. Something is wrong. “… what do you want?” I asked sitting up. “im glad you asked! I just wanted to know… did you buy me anything?”

“Is that why you called me at 9 in the morning?” I said looking over to the clock on the wall. “you didn’t answer your text so I just called.”

“I didn’t get any text?” I mumbled checking my phone. “oh…” I said finally reading it. “what the hell did you send me? a check list?” I asked my sister. “Lena… I buy stuff for you all the time! Return the favor!”

“I don’t even know if I can find all this here!” I complained. “well… if you cant find some of it, its okay! As long as you find some of the stuff on that list you know!... but listen… im gonna go. Me and Sung min are going out to breakfast.” Good for you. “See you when you get back! Bye!” She hung up. “what the hell?...” I muttered looking at my phone.

“Lena!” Lay knocked on the door. “yeah?” I hollered. “breakfast is ready. Get dressed and come eat before we go out and wander the city”

“okay! Ill be right out!” I got up and ran to the bathroom to shower and beautify myself. This time, I chose my outfit carefully and quickly.

Few minutes later, I came out of my room. They all stopped and looked at me as I sat down at the table. “…you going on a date today or what?” Suho spoke. “what date? You complained yesterday that I wore shorts and a tank top. I can’t change my style and look nice today?” I questioned them as I ate my breakfast. Minseok oppa who sat next to me lean close to me, “are you trying to look pretty for that Luhan kid” He smirked whispering to me. “shut up!” I angrily whispered back stepping on his toes. It was just a simple, really simple, casual dress. But I do plan on wearing converses with it.

After breakfast, we headed out and I managed to find most of the stuff on the list my sister sent me. But the rest of our time there we went out to eat every day and shopped. Because that’s what vacation is to us! The day we left, the limo came and picked us up dropping me off first before Suho had the driver drop Lay and Minseok oppa off at home. And of course, Kris drove himself there. The guys helped me with my bags to my apartment and they left.

Since I was alone and I had bought something’s for my parents and sister, I thought I would make a surprise visit. First off, my sister’s house.

“unni!!” I banged on the door with my foot since my hands were fully. “Unni!!” I continued. “I know your home! I see your car in the front! Open up!”

“OH MY GOD!” she yelled at me as she opened the door. “I have a doorbell!!” She’s mad. I laughed and shrugged before entering her house. “dude, don’t yell at me, I just got home and I came to bring you your stuff. So… your welcome!” I set the things down on the coffee table. “Where’s sungmin oppa? I bought that fool some snacks and thing cause I don’t know w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter