First Date 2/2

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"....baaaaabe??....im not rushing you or anything but... are you ready? I'd like to go on this date tonight please?" he chuckled. "honey... I don't know if you know but... that is rushing" I told him from the bathroom. I heard a chuckle. "okay then... im rushing you. Let's go" 
"Luhan... I think you bought my couple shirt too small..." I pouted coming out of the bathroom. "you said you were medium" he looked at me. "or did i grab a small?" he said checking the tag. "nope... it's a medium..."

"oh my god... im fat. I knew it ws a bad idea to go on vacation with those people!! All we did was shop and eat" I said shaking my head going back to my closet. "hey hey!" Luhan cried out holding onto the belt loop on my jeans. "where you going now?" he held on. "to change" I looked back at him. "you look fine. come on" he said grabbing our couple jacket, helping me put it on. "but the shirt is small on me" 


"it's okay... I think you look pretty in it. Let's just go shopping for another one then" he smiled. "shopping?..." I tilted my head. "... what the hell are we standing around for then?! Let's go!" I ran out of the room searching for my shoes.

It was still very cold outside. At least it stopped raining. Seoul has had strange weather lately but the streets are lively then ever. Our first stop was a coffee shop. I need to warm up with a nice hot drink before we can do anything. When we got our drinks, Luhan said he need to use the restroom so I waited for him. "yaaaaah...." I heard a voice. 


This can't be happening...again! Why is that when I step out of the house I run into problems??! "why am I seeing you in places I least expect?" she said. I looked up at her. "seriously... stop talking to me. what are you? bored?! I think I mentioned before that if we ever see each other in public again... DO. NOT. TALK. TO. ME. araseo?" I reminded her before continuing on my phone. "bored?? I have plenty of things to do! I'm just here to get myself some coffee before I go meet with all of my good friends!" she folded her arms. "congratulations" I mumbled sarcastically. "I see your still lonely as ever" 

"yup..." I nodded without looking at her. "So lonely i think im gonna die pretty soon. You know... cause I'm so lonely and I dont have anyone at all" I added. "still waiting for that boy huh?..." 

"It's been c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter