It Started with Dessert

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He sat and anticipated the answer. “it happened with Sehun.” I said as he looked confused. “is that another one of your friends?” Luhan asked. “… I guess you can say that. I met him at the resort” I shrugged. “…hold up… you kissed a guy you seriously barely met?” he asked again as I shrugged with a nod. “Lena!!~” lay came running through the door. “kris is yelling at me!” He said pulling on my arm. “come back you little shi-“ kris followed in. “hey lena… your still awake” kris said nervously.

After a few words to kris, Lay left with Luhan for the competition while kris looked after me again. Today was the day our crew finally competes. I laid around in agony since I’m not there. “I cant take this anymore, call lay! I need to know if they advance to the next round!”

“Chill, its only about an hour since they left.” Kris said checking the time. “how about you take your medicine and relax a bit”

“I don’t want to relax! I want to know the results!” This is driving me crazy. I hate waiting! “whoa missy! I think you need to take your medicine and chillax!” Kris said standing by with the medicine. “…if you don’t take it… I’ll tell Luhan” he threatened. “…excuse me?” I asked shocked. “yeah, ill tell Luhan.” he repeated. “…and what is that supposed to do?”

“… I don’t know… maybe he doesn’t like girls who don’t listen” … “w-why?... did he say something to you about it?” I asked cautiously. “…maybe… here take your medicine”

Quietly I took my medicine and laid down since it was Kris’ orders. I hate him. Does he know something about Luhan that I don’t? I don’t even see them talking, so how would he know whether or not luhan doesn’t like girls who don’t listen?

Eventually, after all the thinking, I fell asleep but woke up to the sound of Lay. I quickly opened my eyes and sat up looking at him. “…so?... what happened??” I questioned as he looked at me than smiled. “we passed! We get to advance to the next round!”

“really??! NICE!!” I said giving him a high five. “where the crew go?...” I asked. “they went to celebrate.” Lay told me. “you should go too! you still are part of the team you know”

“…but im stuck here…im sick…” I pouted. “who said?... the doctors came in while you were knocked out and said that you are okay to be discharged since you have no more extremely high fever. However, you still have to take it easy since your body is still weak.” Lay explained. “…so what in the hell are we waiting for?? Lets go!” I rushed out of the bed. “hey! I said take it easy,” Lay got mad. Not really. “okay okay… ill take it slow…”

Kris and Lay checked me out of the hospital and then left for the restaurant the crew was waiting at. “oh my god! Noona! it was so such a rush to perform in front of everyone!” Yugyeom told me unable to contain his excitement. “thanks for choosing me to be here noona!” he hugged me. “it was Lay’s decision, I just suggested you”

“either way! Thank you!! and I’m so happy your out of the hospital!” he smiled. “me too! it was so boring staying there myself. I miss dancing!”

“ay noona! now that your better, maybe you can help with practice tonight.” Jackson suggested. “no no no, Lena is not helping with anything. Her body is still weak.” Lay reminded. “…I can supervise while sitting!”

“no” Lay said firmly. “ill take the medicine the doctor prescribed me when I need to immediately. I won’t fight or anything. Please?”

“you promise?” he held out his pinky. “yes!” I hooked mine with his. “…fine…” he smiled. “she probably just wants to see Luhan!” kris’ voice called over from the end of the table. “shut up!” I called back to him. “I got it…” Lay said calming me down. We then heard a loud bang from under the table. “owww! Yah!” kris cried in pain. “these are my new shoes Lay dammit!”

“HAAAAA!~~” I taunted sticking my tongue out at him. “thanks Lay, I knew you were my favorite” I gave him a side hug. As I was gonna continue talking to everyone, Lay leaned in and whispered to me. “Luhan left immediately after the competition. He said that there was something he h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter