"Friendly" Flashback

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I suddenly felt anger. I silently cursed to myself. “I didn’t know you could afford to stay here” the girl made a comment. “didn’t know you could either.” I shot back. “I can. I am a certified working nurse now” she said snobbishly.

“Congratulations” I said sarcastically. “what are you doing with your life? Still chasing after that boy??” The nerve of this girl seriously… and to think I was friends with her for 4 years during jr. high and high school. She knew that was like a knife through my heart. “what’s it to you anyway? We’re no longer friends so you don’t have the right to know what I do”

“That’s a yes” she evilly grinned. She’s pissing me off. “actually no im not. I have more importants things to do than to mope around for a boy I met for two days. It pained me to bring it up again after so long. “My life has gotten better since then and you’re not included which makes it even better.” I scowled with a side of fierceness. “Makes my heart smile to hear you say that Park Lena!” she smiled. “My life has gotten better too now that I got rid of a delusional friend. She was too delusional to listen to me”

“Oh really? If im delusional, then you’re just… desperate. Am I right? You were always so thirsty looking at guys with your mouth wide open as every guy walks PASS you and towards me.” I smiled. “did you ever find your mr. perfect, Miss thirsty??”

“PARK LENA!” she screamed scaring the other girls who tried coming into the bathroom. But the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter