See Ya

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“what did you recover from?” he asked with all seriousness in his face. I smiled and looked at him and relaxed in my seat. I don’t know what to tell him. I don’t want him to worry about me.

“nothing. It was a minor accident. So don’t worry about it!” I said with a smile watching Tao shoot some hoops. “really?” he turned to me. “yeah, when I tell you I’m fine, I really mean it. I’m all better now, that’s all that matters right?”

He nodded at me but his face still seemed a little concerned. “Tao-sshi!” I called over to him. “your stance is wrong and you need to aim!” I shouted to avoid any other questions. I got up and gave him a few lessons or so.

Next day, I went to dance class with Kai who I saw walking the streets as I was driving. “yaaaaah, you come with him every morning! Is he your boy toy or something noona??” Jackson questioned as he saw us. “mmm” I nodded walking pasted him. “waaah your so chic noona, I like you!” he gave two thumbs up. “you say that so carelessly, won’t Mark get jealous?” I laughed turning around to talk to him.

“Mark’s not even here yet! Wait a minute! You say that like we’re gay or something!” his mouth hung open. “are you not? you guys are always together and touching and messing around during the lessons” I snickered. “aahhh noona! im definitely not like that! I like girls! Girls, girls, girls they love me! and I love them!”

“alright, calm down” I laughed even more. “I wont let mark know” I said walking away.

“LENA!!” Lay oppa came running out from the back room. “hmmm?” I looked at him then looked at the flyer in his hand. “what’s this?”

“dance! competition!” he grinned. “ohh congratulations.” I patted him on the back. “no! im asking you to join!”

“no thank you!” I quickly denied. “why not???” he pouted. “I dance but I don’t think I’m that good to be in a competition oppa. you should ask someone like Jackson or kai”

“I will but I wanted to ask you because you’re my friend and I don’t think we should let this opportunity go to waste! Please! Can you at least look at the flyer first??”

“fine…” I huffed and took the flyer from him. “Seoul Annual Dance Competition” I read. “first place wins $10,000 second places gets $5,000. Audition’s is this Saturday though” I pointed out. “yeah, I know! but I really think we can do it!” he said excitedly. “If we pass the auditions, they fly us to Beijing Monday!” he jumped. “isn’t that a little too soon?? And… you know I hate flying! Im terrified of heights! And what if we die on the way there or something??” I began to question.

“eeehhh! Stop being so dramatic! come on chingu-yah! Help me out please??! Please?!!”

“im not being dramatic! and I cant go I have the café to run and you have plenty of other advance dancers” I told him. He sighed and furrowed his brows at me with a pout. “fine, then I guess we’re not friends anymore! After all those times I edited your papers in school and helped you with you essay.” He slowly started to walk away from me. this guy really knows how to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter