Our Business

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning time, I woke up at about 12:30 in the afternoon since I came home so late. As soon as I moved, Luhan's hug tightened. What the hell? What is he doing? "I'm sorry honey" he groaned. I tried to move away to get a better view of him but he placed a hand on my cheek to keep me from moving away. His nose touched mine and I'm wondering what in the hell is wrong with him. "... did something happen?" I said tiredly. "mmm..." he groaned holding me. "what?" I tried opening my eyes. "you left last night and I wasn't paying attention to you..."

Oh... that's what this is about. I lightly smiled. "is that why your so close to me?" I asked as he nodded. "I'm sorry..." he apologized again. "forgive me?" he snuggled his face on to my cheek. Maybe I can milk this for a while? I evily chuckled in my head. "... go away..." I lightly pushed him away. "No. Forgive me" he hugged me. "go hug sehun. Obviously he's more important than me hmm?..." 

"I don't want too" he groaned. "I'll do anything if you forgive me" he said as I smiled. "...good...we're going to have dinner at my parents house tonight" I told him. "...if i go then you'll forgive me?" he asked. "... not if, buddy... your going" 

"I dont get a choice?" he questioned. "nope" I answered getting up. 
So later that day when we got to my parents house, I went to sit on the couch while my parents were preparing dinner and on top of that, we were still waiting for my sister. They insisted on us to wait until it's done. I thinik they're trying to impress Luhan or something. My parents are so silly. I grabbed the remote to the tv and turned it on as Luhan sat next to me. "dont sit so close" I told him. "why?" he looked at me. "I don't know how my parents feel about seeing skinship" I told him. "okay" he nodded. 

"whoa whoa skinship??" my sister said coming from around the corner. She laughed and sat down along with her boyfriend. "what have you two lovebirds been up too?" she asked after we all greeted each other. "nothing much" i told her. "Lena is mad at me" Luhan told her. "yah..." I looked at him. "why are you mad at him? he's the sweetest thing that ever happened to you" my sister pointed out. Before I got to say anything, Luhan cut me off. "she's mad cause I was hanging out with a friend more than her" he told her. I didn't say anything. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head. "dinner!" my mom yelled from the kitchen. My sister and her boyfriend got up and went to the kitchen as for myself and Luhan, I had something to say to him. 

"can you not tell my sister our business?" I told him. "i dont know if i ever told you but im a very private person. Our business is our business. Anything else is fine. I dont need my whole family knowing that part of my life"

"honey, I was kidding. Lighten up" he said as I sighed and went to the dining room and sat down. Luhan followed. Throughout dinner, I didn't say a word and just ate my dinner quietly. "Lena? what's wrong?" mom asked. "nothing" I shrugged. "Lena is mad at Luhan" my sister said aloud. OH. NO. SHE. DIDN'T. 

This is what I meant when I said I didnt want anyone to know our business. Great! Here comes the lecture. "what did you do?" dad asked Luhan. "is it serious? you know when if you two love each other try to understand each other first before jumping to conclusion. If your mad at him look at the situation-" 

"im not mad!" I cried out. "...well if you weren't mad before, you seem mad now" my sister laughed. No one is taking me seriously right now. "you do sound upset honey" dad looked at me. Well everyone was looking at me. "im not angry, im not upset, im not mad,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter