Return to Beijing

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan booked our flights and we left the next day. On the way to the airport, I was on my phone most of the time. When we finally got to the airport, we checked in and waited for our flight. Luhan went to go stand by the windows and look at the planes while I was sitting in the chairs still on my phone. “what are you doing?” he asked sitting down as I jumped and turned the screen off. “why are you acting so weird?”

“n-no im not” I stuttered. He narrowed his eyes at me and looked at me all confused. “its almost time to leave” he said brushing it off and grabbing his bag. “yeah…” I nervously chuckled. Come boarding time, Luhan lead the way and we were in first class. “…waah…coach would have been fine” I finding our seats. “you’ll only ride with the best when your with me” he smirked. “suure” I giggled.

We took off and about 15 minutes into the flight I took out my phone again and flipped through the screen caps I took as Luhan looked over. “you’re always on your phone. Is something wrong?” he leaned over and whispered. “no” I shook my head and leaned away from him. “what are you looking at?”

“…nothing…” I answered not looking at him. “your looking at something Lena… just tell me. Your eyes haven’t left the screen since we left you’re apartment. Are you...looking at ?” he whispered with a grin across his face. “what??!” my eyes lit up. “ssshhh….” He hushed me looking around. “what??!...” I said again except only softer. “you heard me…are you looking at ?” he whispered again. “no! why would I be looking at something like that?? Are you crazy??” i whispered back. “then why wont you tell me what your looking at?” he laughed. “because…its none of your business.” I told him.

“whatever happened to if I ask you something you’ll tell me” he reminded. “uh… this is something I can’t tell you…” it would be really embarrassing if he knew. “okay…” he nodded sitting back in his chair holding my hand. “…I have a question though…when we land are we going straight to your parents or are we going back to your place first?”

His head turned to look at me and smiled. “what part of as soon as possible don’t you understand?” he asked. “buuut, you have to at least take me back to change out of my jeans and dress better than this!”

“my parents are waiting to meet you. we have no time to go back to my place so you can change” he looked at me. “but…” I started. Why is this so hard?? How can I get more time to prepare myself?? I’m not ready to meet his parents yet!! Aaaahhh!!~~

“are you nervous or something?” he questioned. I didn’t look at him and stared down at my phone. I could feel my heartbeat getting faster thinking about meeting his parents. I inhaled deeply and sighed. “…what if I am?”

“its okay to be nervous. That’s all you had to tell me. you didn’t have to put on a brave face and go through it alone. I asked because I want to help you calm down.”

“…. I think im more nervous about meeting your parents then flying right n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter