Chen's House

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors pov

"ahnyeong Noona!" Chen shouted as soon as he opened the door. " Hey chen chen!" Lena smiled. "Hi Kyungsoo yah!" he greeted. "hello" he softly greeted back. They walked inside as chen closed the door. Hiiiii Noona!!" Chanyeol waved from the couch as well as Kai. "Hi boys!" she waved happily to them. "what's with all the bags noona?" chen asked.  

"this??" she said setting the grocery bags on the table. "I felt like cooking tonight is that okay?" she asked them. "you cook?" chanyeol walked over checking what was inside the bags. "of course. I do live by myself. I have to survive somehow right?" she replied. 

"marry me noona..." chanyeol sighed. "haha funny." she said giggling. "I'll ask Luhan if I can. If he approves, okay. If not then, I'm sorry." she said sarcastically. "Hopefully he approves. Luhan hyung is so lucky." Chanyeol said with envy. 

"what? noona,  you have a boyfriend??" kyungsoo questioned. "yeah" she nodded. "but like... aren't you sociall awkward around boys?" he asked. "oh god, why do you sound like my sister? Next subject please?" 

"what are you making tonight?" Kai came over. "chicken" she answered. "The best fried chicken you will ever taste" she announced proudly. "... wait a second... i feel like we're missing someone... Where's Baekhyun?" 

"he called me earlier and said he couldn't make it cause he has a date with his girlfriend" chen informed her. "ohh... no wonder it's quiet around here" she laughed. "well more chicken for us! I'm gonna start cooking now, you guys can do whatever you want, ill call you when its done"  
As Lena was preparing her ingredients, Sehun arrived. He greeted everyone and came straight towards the kitchen. " Hey Noona!" he grinned. "Hi" she smiled. "what cha doing?" he peeked over her shoulders. "making dinner" 

"can i help?" he asked her. "..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter