Surprise 2/2

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was about 45 minutes or so before i came out of the bathroom while Luhan waited in the bedroom. When I came out, he was standing by his window. "alright...I'm done. Let's talk." I said making my way to sit on the bed. "took you long enough" he started before his eys set on me. "...what?" i said shyly. "...You look so... different. Why are you wearing the clothes we got when we came here? I thought they were for when we meet my parents."
I didnt say anything and just shrugged. "you even did your makeup..." he said in awe. He kept staring at me making me feel really awkward. "take a picture it lasts longer" 

"your right..." he nodded. He took out his phone and took my picture. I was joking! Didn't think that he would really do it. He takees me to seriously sometimes. Kind of cute when he does that though... "I was kidding... "
He put his phone away and sat next to me grabbing my hand. "honey, im so sorry if i made you mad at me. forgive me?" he smiled. That smile gets me everytime! Even when we were kids. A smile that i could never forget. "you didnt even know what you did. why should i forgive you?" 

"because... i'm your baby?" he said happily. Yeah, i guess thats true. I love it when he says he's my baby. I hid my smile. "...fine" I admit. My heart melted when he told me that. My boyfriend sure is cute! "I don't normally forgive people who laugh at me but since it's you your an exception. Your lucky. Last person who laughed at me had a bruised eye for a week." I said as Luhan looked nervous. "true story" i said nodding at the same time. 
"eehhhh!" He nudged me. "stop joking!" he chuckled. "wish i was..." i said sternly. "if you dont believe me, ask Kris." He gulped and tried to lighten the mood. "so babe, now that we're okay, what do you wanna do today?" 

"you'll find out soon enough" i said looking at the clock that was ticking on the wall. "huh??" He scratched his head. I walked downstairs to the livingroom as he followed. It was almost 2 in the afternoon. "babe?... your scaring me today. Right now. What do you mean I'll find out soon enough?" he asked as the doorbell rang. "whoa!... what the hell? that was scary..."
"well... go open it" i told him. "alright?" he said unsurely making his way to the door and looked through the hole. "OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE MY PARENTS DOING HERE???" he freaked. "why are you so shocked? Didn't you want me to meet your parents?" I said getting up from the couch and walked to him. "how did you know they were gonna be here at this time??" 

"after you made fun of me, I called Tao last night and asked him to take me to greet your parents before i went to meet Henry. I then asked them to come here so we could go out for a late lunch early dinner sort of thing." He was quiet for a bit when the doorbell rang again. "open the door" i said pointing to it. "right!" he said finally opening the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter