Gifts, Gifts, Gifts!

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In his office, Luhan reached for his phone and looked at the time. "It should be 9 in Korea, I wonder if she's awake yet." Luhan said as he dialed her number. The line continued to ring and ring until her voicemail picked up. This is the 13th time she hasn't picked up this week. She must be really busy. He turned around in his chair and looked up at the dark sky. "I didn't make it in time Lena... I'm sorry" he said into the phone. 
Meanwhile in Korea, Lena is busy teaching dance. Also welcoming new students as well. From there, she rushes over to the cafe. Since its the holidays, its always busy since the cafe are near shops. There isn't even much time for her to rest. The cafe's hour has extended the closing time buy an hour so they close everyday until midnight. By the time she gets home, it's late and time for bed. 

"uggggh...." she groaned falling on her bed with towel wrapped around her head. "feels good to lay down and relax..." she grabbed for a pillow and hugged it. Then she reached for her purse and felt around inside her purse. "... missed calls..." she said aloud before calling her voicemail. 

I didn't make it in time Lena... I'm sorry.

"... i know... "she sighed. She then dialed his number as his voicemail quickly picked up. "I'm sorry I haven't been picking up. I've been so busy... I'm sorry..." she repeated. "I love you..." she said before hanging up.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three weeks later


"Merry Christmas!!" My parents and sister yelled when they swung open the door. "heey..." I said softly with a smile. "merry christmas" i walked in. "whats wrong?" Nana asked. "nothing." i shrugged. "your boyfriend still isn't back?" she asked as i shook my head. "Man! i was hoping to get to meet him already!" With that being said, she walked to the kitchen to help my mom.

"your telling me..." I mumbled setting the gifts by the tree. I still haven't really gotten to talk to him since the month of December started. It's already Christmas and he's still not back yet. At this point, I'm wondering if he's coming back at all. I miss my Lulu... "Lunch is almost done!" mom shouted from the kitchen. "hey punk! Merry Christmas" sungmin rubbed my head. "sup..." i said sadly. "Merry Christmas to you too..." I plopped on the couch. 


"what cha get me??" he grinned. "shoes" i answered. "wow... way to keep it a secret. Did you really?" he asked. "that's what Nana unni said you wanted. So why would i lie about what i got you?" I wasn't in the mood to mess around with him today. I'm tired and I have no clue what and where my boyfriend is.
"your no fun today... something happened?" This is a first. I've never seen him act like so mature before. "nothing..." i shook my head. "Your sister already told me" he chuckled. "if she already told you then why are you asking me?"

 
"i just wanted to make sure." he leaned back on the couch with crosse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter