Our Happy Ending?

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“what?...” I stared at him. “…you love me?...” I asked to make sure as he nodded. “I didn’t want to wait any longer to tell you that since you leaving after this week,” Luhan lightly smiled. OH MY GOD! HE LOVES ME!...okay, calm down Lena, calm down… he is still engaged to a girl that doesn’t like you. I turn around and walked a few steps away from him and repeatedly hit myself in the forehead. How in the hell did I get myself in this situation??

As I was thinking to myself, I felt his hand grab mine. “stop hitting yourself” he chuckled then kissed my forehead. “stop… we’re…in public” I felt shy looking around. “okay” he smiled. “…but Luhan, you cant… love me…you’re getting married!” I reminded him. “…I don’t care about that” he shook his head. “I don’t want to get married and I don’t want to be married… at least not to her”

I narrowed my eyes at him and sighed. “I don’t want to be the cause of ruining your marriage” I crossed my arms trying to get him to understand my side. “Lena, you’re not listening to me. I do not want to marry her if I wanted to ever marry anyone, it would be you” he held my hands and looked into my eyes. Oh god…here we go again. Telling me things I wanna hear... this boy is too good with words.

“remember lena…we never broke up” he said suddenly. “…wait. What?...we never dated” I said confused. “of course we did..”

He looked at me and i tried looking at him. It became awkward so fast.
 "... i dont kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter