The Reason I'm Alive

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"oppa... you have to wake up now..." I leaned over him as he slept on his side of the bed. "oppa?" I started lightly shaking him. He slept about a couple of hours ago. I felt bad for waking him up this early so I left without him. The only person who wakes up this early is Minseokie oppa. I decided to call him in my car. But he didn't answer. "what the heck" 


Then I tried calling the next person but he didn't pick up either. "oh my god. I guess I can go myself. Everyone must be busy." I put my phone into my purse and drove to meet up with our wedding planner. She took me to see all the different venues and gave suggestions on possible decorations. It was really fun. We then sat at a cafe discussing budgets and catering and wedding cakes and desserts and themes. It was a lot to take in. After the meeting with the wedding planner, I headed home. Once I got there, Luhan had already left for work probably. 


I've been busy all day, I went to my room and jumped on my bed and grabbed a pillow to hug. Soon enough, I fell asleep. By the time I woke up, it was getting dark outside and I can feel a presence next to me. I turned around to see and it was Luhan snuggled up behind me. "what the heck..." I thought looking at him. I moved back a little to get a good look at his face. He seemed tired too. Good thing I didn't make him to with me this morning. "He must be hungry..." I tiredly thought trying to get up. "where are you going?" he groaned. "your up?" I asked softly. "I'm sorry" he apologized. "For what?" I questioned. 


"...I didn't go with you today..." he opened his eyes. "are you mad?" he said caressing my cheeks. "No, why would I be mad?" It was quiet for a bit. "you didn't answer any of my calls or messages..." 


Oh damn. I've been so busy today, I forgot to check my phone. No wonder he thinks I'm mad. "...sorry... I forgot to check. I was talking to our wedding planner all day." I told him. "don't be mad honey..." he said tiredly. "I'm not mad babe. Are you listening to me?" I smiled squeezing his lips. "Besides... how can I be mad? your paying for this wedding" I managed a light chuckle as he grinned as well. "I'll go with you next time, I promise" 


"it's okay, I know your busy." I told him. "but I want too." he lightly smiled. "fine..." I smiled. " hungry?" I asked sitting up. "sorta" he answered. "okay, let's eat first then head down to the cafe. We have to go meet the others and set up for Min oppa's surprise.  


We got to chen's house to set up for Min oppa's birthday surprise and all the boys except one showed up. "Yo!... I feel like I haven't seen him in months! Where's bacon??" I questioned everyone. "Did anyone even invite him?" Kyungsoo asked as we all looked at each other. "I forgot too. He's been so quietly lately. Normally he's all over the place asking for that raise" I said putting up streamers. "I told him about it" Chanyeol beamed. "me too" Kai smiled. "What did he say?" Suho questioned. "well he told me okay but he's might show up a bit later because he has plans." Chanyeol told us. "yeah that's right, he told me the same thing" kai added on. 


"plans? what plans?" I tilted my head in confusion. "he has a date with his girlfriend." I thought long as hard about that answer for some reason and something came to mind. "hey guys.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter