Cutie Lu

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared into his eyes for a good while before crouching down and hiding my face in arms. "lena?" Luhan crouched down to see if I was okay. "honey?... what's wrong??" he asked. "aaahhhhhh!!" i cried loudly throwing my head back. "LUUUUUHAN!!!!!!!!!" I jumped at him making him fall back. I hugged him tight while crying at the same time. "whoa guys get a room please??" Chen announced. 

I spent most of the time by his side before going inside to take a little nap on the couch. It's been a long day for me afterall. I'm not sure how long I got to nap for before I was rudely woken up by Kyungsoo. "Noona! Noona! wake up!" he shook me roughly. "mmmm!!~ whaaaat?!" I whined. "Noona! you have to get up there's something wrong with Luhan hyung!" 

"HUH?? LUHAN?? WAE?!" I stood up right away and ran outside. "WOOOOOHOOOO!!!" I heard Luhan'v voice as I saw him with a can of beer in his hand. With Kyungsoo behind me, he was explaining what was going on. "luhan hyung was drinking with kris, lay, suho, ha neul and minseok hyung." 
"are you telling me he's drunk??" I walked over to the group of boys. "your boyfriend is really a light weight isn't he?" Kris smirked. "I don't know... I've never seen him drink before actually..." 

"WAAAH!BABYSWEETIELENA!!!" Luhan shouted like it was one word when he set his eyes on me. He walked over with the cutest smile ever. "haaaaai hunney!!" he squeezed my cheeks. "hi oppa" I smiled back as he bumped into me giving me a tightening hug. I see nothing wrong with this! He's really in the hugging mood! I hugged him back as well with a grin. "hay babe, I mizzed yo sho mush!" 

I laughed at his slurred words and looked at him. "you drank a lot hmm??" I said cutely to him. "mmm!" he nodded to me. "Lena is gonna take the can and put it away now okay?" I nodded trying to take the can from him. "nonono luhan wants to drink" he told me. "well isnt this adorable?" suho laughed. "two babies talking to each other." he added. 

"funny..." I mumbled looking at Suho. "i luuuuuv you!" luhan shouted hugging me again. " and you know i love you too. So give me the can" I stretched my arm out and snatched it. I quickly handed it off to Chanyeol. "that was miiiiine!" Luhan whined. "heeeeey i have a better idea. let's go to sleep huh?" 
"i dont wanna shhhleep..." he pouted. "then lets go upstairs into my room and watch some tv. come on let's go." I pulled him along. "But I wanna play with my friendzzz" he looked back at them.

"you can play with them tomorrow okay?... they will still be here, right guys?" I said looking over to the other guys. "YUUUP!" They all answered. "see... so come on. Let's go" I smiled. All his weight was on me causing me to almost lose balance and falling on my face. Since I was struggling Lay and Tao came to assist. They took him upstairs as I was grabbing some water and a few towels.

"thanks guys" I smiled. "who knew he would be so wasted after a few cans?" tao chuckled. "I guess he's not much of a drinker" I shrugged. I crossed my arms and watched him sleep. Didn't want to sleep? Yeah right... "ah!... Lay oppa, one more favor please??" I widely smiled at him. "sure. what is it?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


In the morning, I woke up extra early to make some soup for Luhan before he wakes up. I know for sure he's gonna have a hangover. No doubt about it. I placed everything on a tray and took it up stairs and left soup for the rest of the boys. If they were hungry or if the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter