Breaking Point

In The Shadows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During our lunch, I was so impressed with Luhan's interaction between my sister and her boyfriend. Besides his business side, he showed more of his playful dorky side. "Right babe?" he said towards me. "huh?" I said snapping out of my own thoughts. "Geesh Lena, how do you guys communicate if you don't listen to him" my sister teased. 

"sorry..." I said sliding my hand into his under the table. "whats the matter?" he leaned in and whispered. "...nothing. I was just thinking about you" I whispered back. He smirked. "what were you thinking about?" 

"...you're perfect" I answered. When lunch was done, we decided on a dessert place. "Hey" my sister nudged me walking beside me walking out. "did you see that car in the front?" she asked. "no...what car?" I shook my head. "you didn't see that maserati parked in vallet? your losing your touch Lena..." she said sounding dissappointed. Jokingly of course. I handed the guy the  ticket as the boys were following behind. "hey punk!" sungmin oppa called out to me. "now i see why you were all depressed and sad on christmas. This guy is amazingly cool! I'd miss him like crazy too!" 

My mouth slightly opened and I stopped. "oppa... shut up... He's not suppose to know that." I told him. "opps my bad..." he shrugged. "really?... you were sad?" Luhan stood by me and grabbed my hand. "mmm..." I nodded. "I'm sorry" he whispered swinging an arm around my waist. "its okay" I shrugged. Few seconds later, our car was driving up. "Yah, lena! that one!" my sister pointed out. "what about it?...Oohhhhhh!" I finally caught on." You see, we're a couple of girls that like cars. The guy gets out of the car as Luhan walks over to the driver side. "this is his?" my sister leaned in and asked. "yeah..." I nodded. "what does he do for a living? Is he part of a gang?"

"yeah... in Beijing. He's the biggest of all the gangs" I lied for kicks. "Lena! your dating a gangster??" my sister looked at me scared. "yup... that's how i do. Decent well mannered boys aren't my style"  I giggled. Her face looked terrified. "unni... dont be stupid. With such a handsome face like his, do you really think he is part of a gang?" I nudged her. "well its normally the sweet innocent ones you have to look out for you know?" she sighed.

"true... but no. Luhan and his family are in the business world. They are business people." I told her as I looked at Luhan smiling. "you ready to go?" Luhan asked standing by the driver side. "yup!" I said walking towards the car. From there, we headed to our favorite dessert place. And by the time we were done eating and talking, the time to head over to my aunt's place was arriving. My sister and her boyfriend went home to freshen up as well as Luhan and I. "I don't wanna gooooo!~~~" I whined lying on my bed. "your sister says you have too" Luhan reminded. "thanks babe...i know that" I said to him. "just go for a little while. Then when your done, just call me and I'll go straight there" he sat on my bed looking down at me. 

"I hate this...are you gonna be okay staying here for a little while by yourself?" I asked him. "sure...why not? I'm not 5" he laughed. "if i get bored, I can go play some soccer" 

"mmm...okay..." I nodded as my eyes looked at his. I then raised my arms in the air. "hug me" I pouted. "HUG MEEEE~~~" I said louder. He smiled and laid beside me as I laid my head on his arm and with the other resting on my side. "you promise you will pick up your phone if I can you for any reason? Don't give me no crap about not hearing your phone" I looked at him. "I promise." he nodded. "if you need me for ANYTHING, call me and I'll be right over" 

"what if I get bored? Can I still call you?" I asked to make sure. "of course baby, ANYTHING." he answered. "your the best everrrr!" I hugged him tightly. "your phone is lighting up" he said looking over to the night stand. "crap..." I sighed. " that must be nana..." I said getting up reaching for my phone. "I hung my head and sighed. "...it's time..." I looked at Luhan. 
__________________

"bye baaaabe!" Luhan waved after I closed the car door. "have a fun time!" he laughed. "ha.... ha...your funny honey... I seriously almost forgot to laugh..." I had him drop me off around the corner.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter