The Start

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

“So, if the supply quantity is increased, the price will be decreased, why?” Tiffany fixed her glasses position while pointing to the notes in front of Jessica and her.

“…” Jessica wrote something on her notes while Tiffany creasing her brows, she looked up when Jessica finished writing and showed her what she wrote before.

‘My jaw is incredibly in pain and now you ask me to answer your question?!’

Tiffany laughed as she remembered the yelp Jessica let out when Soojung accidentally, reflexively, kicked her jaw, thank God it wasn’t dislocated, but the laugh turned into an awkward cough when Jessica stared at her.

“What are you looking at?”

‘Your eyes laugh along with you. Did you do surgery on your eyes? Where?’

“I was born with my eyes naturally like these!” Tiffany glared as she was accused to go under surgery.

‘Haha, kidding. Anyway, the price was decreased because if the quantity of the product in the market is high, it will be easy for everyone to find the product so the product will be less valued than if its quantity is low, so the price will be automatically decreased.’

Tiffany smiled as she finished reading the answer, “Logically right, don’t forget about market law too, read it as well and you’ll be fine for the next macro economics quiz. As for the exercise, I’ve made a several questions for you.” Jessica groaned as she heard about the exercises, she hated counting.

“Have Soojung taken bath?” Jessica shook her head, “She is a baby, why should she?” Tiffany raised a brow, “You said that your jaw is in pain…?” Jessica smirked, “I was just teasing you, anyway, she is a baby, isn’t once a day enough?”

Tiffany made a disgusted expression, “She gets smell like us too, go and bath her.” Jessica took her phone out, “No, I don’t want to, I’m tired after studying.”

“It was ME who talked all along, you only nodding and yawning!”

“But I DID take notes!” Jessica showed her notes, with two paragraphs of notes and many scribbles below it.

“So did I! And look at how MUCH you took as notes!” Tiffany showed two full page of words about macro economics.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH okay! You win!” Jessica stood up and went to Soojung’s room.

Soon Jessica was out and walked to the bathroom with Soojung was locked between her right arm and the right side of her body, Soojung was giggling when she was held dangerously by Jessica, the baby girl stretched a fist of her like how Superman flew, “SYUUUU~ Yooohooo!” Soojung giggled and shouted while Tiffany got her face pale, “JUNG JESSICA, DON’T HOLD SOOJUNG LIKE THAT! YAH! HOLD HER TIGHT! SOOJUNG-AH!” Tiffany ran and held Soojung’s feet, afraid if the baby girl accidentally slipped from Jessica’s not so safe hold.

-

“Where do you put Soojung’s clothes, Jessica?” Jessica who was laughing with Soojung turned her head to Tiffany, “Clothes? Ng…”

There was a long silence, Tiffany tapped her one of her feet while Jessica tried to think until Soojung broke the silence, “Hihihi.” She laughed at the cute smiling mangoes on the towel she wore, she tapped the mangoes and giggled even more, she was in her own world.

The two turned their attentions at the baby girl, found it cute then looked at each other again, Tiffany was questioning Jessica with her expressionless expression while Jessica grinned nervously, “I don’t think Soojung has any other clothes than the one she wore and one I got from the basket…”

Tiffany facepalmed herself, “Then what should we put on Soojung? Your underwear?” Tiffany covered her own mouth after saying it, Jessica looked at Tiffany, “…You saw my…”

“IT WAS YOUR FAULT! YOU TOLD ME TO LOOK FOR SOOJUNG’S CLOTHES! I WAS JUST LOOKING FOR IT! I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!”

“Geez, calm down, It’s alright, we both girls and I didn’t say anything about it, and what the hell did you eat for lunch? Salad with microphone sauce as the dressing?” Jessica rolled her eyes while Tiffany looked relieved, “Let’s go shopping then.”

“What? What about your macro economics?” Jessica waved her hands then she held the back of Soojung’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter