Boxing Club

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

Jessica walked Tiffany to the music club and saw a commotion at the board just beside the door of the music club, Jessica ignored it and headed to the door but Tiffany stopped her, “Let’s take a look, Jessi.”

Jessica shrugged, she wasn’t interested but since Tiffany was like stretching her neck as high as she could to see, Jessica nodded and walked Tiffany to the crowd.

As expected, they couldn’t see anything since there were tall persons who shamelessly stayed too long in front of the board. Tiffany frowned, she was like a curious little kid, Jessica couldn’t handle. The blonde girl stepped forward, “Excuse me.”

First, there were only three persons in front of them who stopped looking at the poster and stared at Jessica, “It’s Jessica Jung…” They whispered to each other, quite loud enough.

Yes, Jessica had a girlfriend already and didn’t really hang out around the college, but no one could forget the beauty of the Jessica Jung. The former star female boxer, former troublemaker in the college, that blonde ice princess.

The whisper was contagious, there were more and more persons who looked back and saw confused Tiffany and confident Jessica.

“Is it her girlfriend?”

“I thought she likes boys… My dream :’(“ A boy cried out loud which made the other students gave pats on his back.

But the crowd was still staring and didn’t move even an inch so Jessica repeated, “Excuse me.” Jessica politely asked and the whole crowd quickly made way for her and Tiffany.

A girl braved up and asked, “Will you join the event, Jessica-ssi?”

Jessica turned her head to the girl and answered, “No, I’m just taking my girlfriend to see the poster.”

The crowd murmured between them, Jessica Jung actually answered the question from a stranger, and the girl who asked Jessica before got reddened and smiled from ear to ear, extremely happy because Jessica noticed her.

Then while Tiffany was reading the poster carefully, there were many other students who acted like they knew Jessica so well, they asked Jessica random questions, from gossips around the college, bad scores from certain Professor and even as random as what was her phone number.

From answering the questions patiently, Jessica turned dark at the sudden question bombards from the students, her face got flatter and flatter, she inhaled deeply, “Are you done already, Tiff?” Jessica ignored a girl who was asking how her day was, and the question bored her much.

Tiffany nodded while still reading the last sentences on the poster, Jessica forced a smile to the crowd as she dragged Tiffany backwards, getting out from the nosy students, the students made way but their eyes never left Jessica, some never left the changed nerd, well, Tiffany without glasses, who wouldn’t stare?

And because of those stares too, Jessica dragged Tiffany away.

“Jessi, wait up, there’s Taeyeon.” Jessica stopped and looked back, there was really her best friend, Taeyeon with others music club member, “Taeng!” Taeyeon signed her club member to stop talking when she saw Jessica, “Sica! You’re joining us?!”

Jessica shook her head, “Nope, but Tiffany will.”

“Really?! Oh great! We have an event and the audition will be held next week, and oh, the registration for the audition ends today! It’s just right!”

Tiffany smiled shyly, “But I don’t think I will go for the audition, Taeyeon-ah. I’m not really good in mu…” Jessica took the registration paper from the member and took a ballpoint from Taeyeon’s hand, she wrote down, ‘Tiffany Hwang’.

“Fill the form, Tiff. You will do just great, really, trust me.”

Tiffany bit her lips, “But Jessi…”

“No but, me and you know who will accompany you crying if you failed.” Tiffany chuckled a bit while pushing Jessica playfully, “Meanie Jung.”

“I will call you coward Fany if you don’t want to fill this.” Jessica waved the paper in front of Tiffany, and that hit the right spot, the competitive side of Tiffany was awoken, she grabbed the paper and took the ballpoint, “Just prepare to treat me and you know who ice cream when I got into the event.”

“Of course, only if you got the lead singer role.”

Tiffany stopped filling the half filled form, “Eh?! That isn’t in the deal!”

“We’re making the deal now, Tiffatny.”

Tiffany looked at Jessica and glared, “You called me what?”

“Nothing slim baby Fany.” Tiffany smacked Jessica’s head and glared before returning the form, “Even if I got into the event as the one who fixed the microphone standing, you have to treat me ice cream!”

While rubbing the back of her head, Jessica nodded, “Aye aye, captain Fany.”

Tiffany gave her beautiful eye smile before waving, she had to get into the music room, “Now, go to your own club, text me when you’re done, okay?”

Jessica nodded, she waved back, but then when she took a step backward, Tiffany turned around and shouted, “Don’t you dare flirt with Hara or I will kidnap you know who from you know where without you knowing you know when!”

Jessica laughed at the word play Tiffany gave, so did Tiffany, they gave each other flying kisses until Tiffany really got inside of the room and Jessica turned around to walk to the boxing club room.

-

The loud laughs and chatters subsided as soon as Jessica stepped into, the room full of guys gathered in a big crowd, the boxing club.

“Taec.” A guy who was blonde nudged his president of the club, the president clapped his hands, followed by his club mates.

“Please welcome, Jessica Jung!” Taecyeon walked to Jessica and the whole club cheered, Jessica laughed but she shrieked when Taecyeon lifted her and so the others, she was like a queen in that club.

Since there was no other girls, that was why the club loved her very much, they couldn’t compete in many championship because there was no female boxer sent by their college, but actually that was just their reason, the real reason was because Jessica was really good towards them, Jessica was like the only girl they knew who interested in boxing.

“Je Si Ca! Je Si Ca!” The whole room chanted and Jessica yelped, after giving them a threat that she would leave if they kept lifting and throwing her in the air, the guys stopped.

Jessica sighed in relief w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter