Watcher

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't kill me.

AUTHOR’S POV

Two men came into a girl’s room, trying to find a girl with a tray of food on one guy’s hands, while the other was holding a pile of thick books.

“Ms. Jung?” No sound came from the room, the room was full of toys and dolls yet felt so empty, the soft pink walled room gave no vibe of life, but the men didn’t leave.

“Where is this little girl, Andy?” Andy shrugged his shoulders as he put the tray on the table in that room, then he pointed to the bathroom door, Eric nodded, he put the books on the desk and proceeded to the bathroom.

“Ms. Jung, if you’re inside, I’m going in.” The good looking guy in black knocked the door twice then twisted the knob, “Ms. Jung?”

Still, there weren’t any sign of life inside of the bathroom, Eric checked behind the door, behind the shower curtain and even at everywhere in the bathroom, it was still empty.

*DDDRRRT*

Andy took out his phone, “Yes, Mrs. Jung.”

“Has she read the newest book of marketing I gave to you?”

Andy inhaled deeply, “Not yet, Mrs. Jung. We haven’t found her.” He was ready for any shouts but there were none, “Have you checked the new wardrobe I bought for her?”

The guy looked at the wardrobe and smiled in relief, “Eric, go check the wardrobe.”

“Have you found her?”

Just when Andy was going to say not yet, Eric dragged someone out of the wardrobe, the little girl they were looking for.

“I DON’T WANT TO STUDY!”

“Make sure she read the whole book. Or you won’t be dismissed today.”

*click*

Andy sighed, he was still young, but there was part of him saying that what he was doing wasn’t right, but order was order. Especially when it came from Grandma Jung to her first granddaughter. There was no way out, it had to be completed.

“Ms. Jung, please eat the salad.” Little Jessica looked at the plate, “I’m full.”

“We have to feed you, then.” The chef made especially too many cucumbers that day, Jessica felt tired of eating those, and since then, she hated cucumbers.

Droplets of tears hit the first page of the thick marketing book, “I don’t wanna study… I’m tired…” Eric looked away, it broke his heart to see a little girl like that. Andy faked a cough, “I’m afraid your nap time isn’t now, Ms. Jung. Please finish the book.”

Gritting her teeth, she mumbled through reading, “I hate studying…”

“What did you say, Ms. Jung?” Jessica shook her head, she wasn’t look like she was depressed, now it was more like she was angry, her shoulders were shaken real hard, she was holding back her anger.

A soft touch came to her shoulders, it was Eric, “Ms. Jung, these all are for your future, I believe Grandma loves you so much to the point she does this.”

Staring at Eric fiercely, “I don’t believe in love.”

Then the bedroom door was opened, the two guys in the room rose from their seats and bowed at their boss.

“I hate you, Grandma!” Little Jessica ran to the door, trying to go through the small gap between her Grandma’s body and the door, but she was caught easily, “LET ME GO!!!” She hated herself for being so weak, she promised that someday she would be strong.

A cold voice broke the shocked looks from her useless guards, “Take Sooyeon to the studying room.”

Studying room meant a room full of books, no video game, and one private teacher who had to be changed everyday due to the coldness and even rudeness Jessica let out, “NOOO!!!”

“ERIC YOU KNOW ME! I DON’T WANT TO!” Eric looked away, he bit his lips as he locked his grips tightly but securely on Jessica’s hands, “ERIC!”

Jessica looked directly into her Grandma, “LET ME GO!”

“No, you’re going to take my throne in this business life, you’re going to be the best and that is absolutely gonna be started since…now. Go.” Then Andy and his colleague brought Jessica out, “LEEET MEEE GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

-Present-

“Jessi?! Jessi!” Tiffany shook her girlfriend’s shoulders hard as she was afraid because Jessica was sweating and crying at the same time, “Jessi!”

The called girl opened her eyes, seeing her lover right in front of her eyes, her lips turned downward and soon she was crying in Tiffany’s arms.

“Ssshh, it’s alright, it was just a bad dream, sssh…” Tiffany rubbed Jessica’s back when she pulled Jessica into a comforting hug, Jessica buried her face on the younger girl’s shoulder, crying her heart out there, Tiffany kept hushing the girl while never let the girl out of her arms.

After two or three minutes, Jessica finally could breath better, there were just some sobs left, but she was still hugging Tiffany, not that Tiffany mind, but Tiffany pulled away to cup Jessica’s face, “Jessi?”

The blonde looked at Tiffany’s worried eyes, “Are you okay?” Jessica nodded, she took Tiffany’s hands from her face and held them tight, she brought the hand onto her chest, Tiffany palmed her chest and rubbed it gently, Jessica never left her lover’s hands while her lover doing that.

“Your heart is beating so fast, nervous seeing a beautiful girl this close?” Tiffany smiled to Jessica, the heart beat was increased, slowly Jessica smiled, Tiffany smiled wider when she saw the upward curve of her lover’s lips.

“I can’t hang out with you anymore, your conceited side influenced me badly.” Jessica started chuckling a bit, while Tiffany stopped rubbing her chest, “Mind to share the bad dream with me? Maybe it will help?”

Jessica thought for a while, but she shook her head, Tiffany couldn’t know about her past, the bad dream that hadn’t came to her since forever but since these days her Mom always talked about her Grandma, that dream came again.

“Are you sure?” Jessica nodded, then she pulled Tiffany into a hug, a tight hug, “Thank you…” Jessica mumbled it while inhaling the most favorite shampoo sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter