Surprise!

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS, they all hilarious! X))

AUTHOR’S POV

“Her…Girlfriend.” Jessica hung her head down, Taeyeon smirked, Sunny looked so happy, the crowd whistles and Park Min Young got silenced.

“You are…?” Tiffany nodded as she clarified the situation, she took Jessica’s hand into hers, which surprised everyone in the hallway, well it was Tiffany Hwang, the nerd one, now speaking bravely to an older girl.

“Yes, I’m her girlfriend.” Park Min Young turned her gaze to the intertwined hands then to Jessica, she chuckled, “Is it true, Jessica?”

There was a moment of silence, Taeyeon and Sunny nodded their heads to Jessica, implying that she had to be honest, Tiffany silently prayed in her mind, this was the first time she stood for herself, this was the first time she spoke out what in her mind clearly, it was all because she was afraid of losing Jessica, her girlfriend.

Jessica nodded, the crowd “Oooh” as they enjoyed the defeated expression on Park Min Young’s face. Tiffany felt relieved while Park Min Young got an indescribable smile on her face. Taeyeon and Sunny exhaled loudly as they were also felt relieved.

“JUST GO OUT WITH ME PARK MIN YOUNG-SSI!” There was a shout from the crowd which was replied by hushes and laughs, Jessica glared at the boy, “Shut up, you.”

Tiffany a little bit frowning in her heart because Jessica was defending Park Min Young, but maybe her girlfriend was just upset because no matter what, Park Min Young was her Unnie.

“I see. Well, I’m not going to give Jessica up this easily, see you around, Sica.” The oldest girl smiled to Jessica and the others, she sent a meaningful glare to Tiffany before turning around and headed outside of the building.

The crowd slowly got dismissed when they found nothing they could watch anymore.

Taeyeon and Sunny realized that the two weren’t talk much together, they decided to give them more privacy and they had something to do too though, “Guys, we are going to fetch Sunny’s Mom, see you guys tomorrow!” Jessica and Tiffany smiled as they waved to the walking away couple.

“Thank you.” Both of them talked at the same time, they turned their head to each other, they smiled as their eyes met, “For what?” Jessica beat Tiffany in asking, Tiffany shyly answered, “For…that.”

Jessica decided to tease the younger girl, “That what?”

Tiffany walked faster to the car, “That that. You know, dumb!”

Jessica chased her girl, “Do I? I don’t think so, what is that, nerdie?” Tiffany walked to the passenger seat, she leaned on the door, “You know, for telling her that I’m your girlfriend…”

The Blonde raised one of her brows before walking to the passenger seat, she trapped Tiffany between the door car and her body, Tiffany was shocked but deep inside she felt tingly sensation when Jessica’s hands brushed the sides of her upper arms.

“I was just being honest, you ARE my girlfriend. And it was YOU who liked to not telling the others about that.” Tiffany hung her head down, “I… I don’t think I’m good enough for…” An index finger brushed her lips and a whisper hushed her down.

“Sssh, you are perfect, at least for me, not literally, of course, you’re nerd, everyone knows.” Tiffany slowly smiled as she saw the teaser girlfriend of hers was back, “As if you’re perfect, dumb Jung.” Jessica chuckled, “I am, I’m dumb enough to fall for you.”

Tiffany frowned at the answer, “So you’re saying that falling in love with me is a dumb thing.” Jessica nodded, “I am and I don’t want anyone teach me the right things because I love you this way and the way you are.”

The Brunette blushed furiously, she pushed Jessica playfully, “Urrgh that’s cheesy, dumb.” Jessica chuckled as she got herself closer to her girlfriend, slowly but sure, she wrapped her hands on her and put Tiffany’s head on her shoulder, “Don’t you ever think yourself that way anymore, you’re better than you think and you’re perfect for me, okay?”

Tiffany shyly nodded, Jessica could feel it, she turned her head to Tiffany and pecked her forehead, “Seeing that you marked me as yours earlier, why shouldn’t we exchange a kiss or two?”

Tiffany rolled her eyes before pushing Jessica away, “Aish this moment ruiner! DUMB DUMB DUMB!” Jessica clicked her tongue when Tiffany left her, got into the car, “Ah, stupid Jung, just one more cheesy line then maybe you can kiss her, AISH!”

Faintly, Tiffany could her Jessica’s grunt, she giggled when Jessica got into the car, “Really no kiss for me?”

The younger girl acted like she was thinking, “Ummm…”

“Plllleeaaseeeee nerddiiieee~” Tiffany smiled, “Call me what?” Jessica changed her expression into a more full aegyo pouting face, “Pweeasseee Tiffy~”

Tiffany leaned in and pecked Jessica’s cheek, it was a quick peck but it was enough to make both of them blushed, “I… I…let’s fetch the brat.” Both of them smiled to each other, got back into their seats and drove to the daycare.

-

There was a commotion at the daycare when the two arrived, they ran to the daycare, afraid if it was related to Soojung and they were right.

“Sica? You’re here! Help us!” It was Nicole, she was holding a paper and pointed to talking Jinri and Soojung.

“Nic? What’s wrong?” then Nicole told the whole story, it was Soojung, she didn’t want Jinri to be adopted by Nicole and Hyoyeon because she was afraid that her best friend couldn’t play anymore with her.

“I’ve said that she will stay, it’s just Jinri won’t go back to the orphanage but our house. We’ve signed the contract and Jinri even hugged us, she liked the idea, even the head of the orphanage gave the permissions but Soojung kept pushing us away.” Jessica smiled at protective Soojung, it reminded her of herself, she was also a protective one when it came to her loved ones.

“Brat!” Soojung pulled Jinri with her when she walked to her Umma and Unnie, “Umma! They alre back! They alre taking Jinli!” Soojung pointed to confused Hyoyeon and Nicole, Tiffany smiled apologetically to the couple as she tried to persuade Soojung, “Soojung, they are good people, they will take care of Jinri well.”

Soojung shook her head, “No, believe me Un..nie! They alre going to take Jinli away!” Soojung hugged Jinri which made the other girl reddened like a boiled prawn.

Jessica smiled, “Yo Brat, Jinri will stay here, she won’t go anywhere, she will still be your best friend, she even will get new toys to play with you!” Jinri’s eyes were shimmering at the mention of toys, “Really, Unnie?!”

Jessica nodded, “And I heard that Nicole really likes mangoes.” Soojung’s grip on Jinri was starting to loosen up, “She even prepared mango juices for both of you if you think twice about taking Jinri away from them.” The temptations were too much, Jinri was happy, she wanted mango Juice, Soojung pushed Jinri to Hyoyeon and Nicole, “Go and get the mango juices, Jinli!”

Jinri nodded vigorously as she waved to Soojung and walked to Hyoyeon and Nicole, the new family of three smiled to each other then Nicole mouthed thank you to Jessica, Jessica smiled back and waved her hands, signing that it was nothing.

“Now now, what’re we going to do with you?” Jessica crouched as she tickled her daughter, Soojung giggled and hid behind Tiffany, Jessica chased her and soon she was hugging Tiffany’s knees to grab Soojung.

Tiffany girlfriend for hugging her knees and couldn’t catch Soojung, “Jessi, do you really love my knees so much?” Jessica decided to tease the younger girl back, she caressed Tiffany’s knees up to her thigh, “Do I?” Tiffany smacked Jessica’s head, “YOU ERT! COME ON SOOJUNG! LEAVE YOUR ERT UMMA!”

“Pel…velt?”

“OOOH~ Someone says a bad word in front of Soojung!” With another glare Jessica apologized many times befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter