Complicated

My Single Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

A figure sat on the bench while staring blankly at some peoples who hugged, waved to each other even shed tears, she yawned as the silence filled the white walled big open room at 5 in the morning.

“Hooooaaahhhmmm…….” She scratched her head sleepily before stretching her body and looked around, still no sign from the one she waited, she huffed then took a glance at her expensive watch on her wrist, 05:05 AM, she chuckled as she remembered about her girlfriend.

FLASHBACK

“Jessi! It’s 10:10!” There was a day when they had an afternoon class, after sending Soojung to the daycare, Tiffany and Jessica went to the college by the very well known white BMW.

The slightly shorter glanced a bit, her girlfriend was right, it was 10:10 AM that time.

Teasing her girlfriend, “So?”

The younger girl frowned, she was excited but her girlfriend’s response was too flat for her liking, “It’s J! Someone with J as his/her initial is missing me.”

“J?”

“Yes.” Tiffany, expecting a good answer, looking at Jessica, staring actually, those lovely eyes studied Jessica’s feature like she always does when she was around the gorgeous blonde.

“Janitor at college?” Jessica faked a very serious expression as the traffic light showed red light, Jessica stepped on the brake and turned her head to Tiffany, got a very adorable pout view from this 20 year old kid.

“Jessi….”

Jessica chuckled, she pinched Tiffany’s cheek, “Don’t pout, Tiff, I was kidding, I know who you meant.” Jessica pointed at Tiffany with her index finger made a circle in the air, teasing the younger girl, Tiffany acted like she wanted to bite it so Jessica pulled her index finger back onto the steer.

“Who?” Demandingly like a kid, Tiffany asked.

“Jessicajungsooyeonwhoisreallyprettybeautifulandextremelygorgeous.” Jessica said that in one breath then released the handbrake since the green light was .

“What?” Tiffany flailed her hands in the air but Jessica kept her focus on the road.

Flicking her bang gorgeously, “No repeat.”

“Aaaa…. Pleeeaaseee…” Jessica didn’t know what got into Tiffany that day, but she was extremely whiny, but Jessica loved it though.

“Kiss me first.”

Blushes crept onto Tiffany’s cheeks, slowly she leaned to the driving girl and pecked her cheek, “Again.”

“Urrgh Jesssiii…”

“One more and I will tell you who misses you.”

Tiffany giggled at how childish they were, but she leaned in again and pecked Jessica, swiftly Jessica turned her head, resulting their lips met, Tiffany got her eyes widened and saw Jessica’s smirk.

“JESSI!” Tiffany pushed Jessica’s face so the blonde faced the road again, Jessica chuckled and soon their laughs erupted.

“HAHAHA! You were too cute, Tiff.”

“I know I am.”

“Eeew, being confident is my style, Nerd!”

Tiffany pulled Jessica’s ear, “What did you call me, DUMB JUNG?!”

“Aaa aaa…”

And their conversations went on without remembering what they were talking about first. You could talk about everything with your loved ones, it was true. They just never ran out of topics, that frenemies, our lovely JeTi.

 

REALITY

A can of coffee met Jessica’s cold cheek, “Ow!” Jessica looked up and saw her best friend, grinning apologetically, “You were too immersed in zoning out so I decided to do this, kekkee.” The zoning out girl chuckled, she kicked one chair in front of her, “Sit. When will you depart?”

The girl with short hair and a cap looked at the clock in the small café, “Around 20 minutes later, anyway, thank you for dropping me here, Sica.” Jessica nodded as she ruffled the girl’s hair and messed the cap in front of her, “It’s okay, little Bunny.”

Sunny shoved Jessica’s hand away, “Stop it, Sick-a!”

They laughed together, then they stopped and looked at each other, Jessica remembered that once, she ever had a crush on this her Little Bunny, but the Bunny chose Taeyeon, Jessica was hurt for at least 3 days until she realized that maybe Sunny wasn’t the one for her. Then she met Tiffany, Jessica smiled at her own thought, just by thinking of Tiffany, she smiled like an idiot, what kind of magic were you using, brighter than any jewels in this world?

“Thinking of Fany?”

Idiotically, Jessica nodded, Sunny laughed maniacally before pushing Jessica further from where she was sitting, “Gross, Sick-a. Anyway, I have to depart now, really, thank you Sick-a, I appreciate this.”

Jessica nodded again as Sunny got up, she got up as well, then Sunny spread her arms, for a split of second, the memories came back into her mind, but Jessica brushed it off, she hugged Sunny friendly.

But the latter didn’t do the same, as a clingy and full of aegyo girl, Sunny hugged Jessica tightly and her short arms wrapped around Jessica’s shoulder blades, “I will miss you, Taeyeon and Fany. Thank you, really, I appreciate this, don’t get too busy okay, you three busy in clubs girls?” Jessica laughed and patted Sunny’s back, “Okay, send my regards to your family and stay healthy you, okay?”

Sunny nodded then pulled away, she took her bag and waved once again before walking to the staff who greeted her with a big smile, then she was unseen behind the doors which led her to the airplane.

Jessica sighed, “Hhh, just hope that the event will be held nicely, or if not, it will be a shame for Taeyeon for being too busy until she forgot that Sunny left today.”

Then the blonde saw an Airplane with Korea’s flag on it flew away, “Safe flight, Litte Bunny.”

 

-

Tiffany and Taeyeon were rehearsing together, lately, they spent time together so much even there were days which Tiffany didn’t join Jessica in picking up Soojung, she made up by calling Soojung at nights though, but still, there were times too when Soojung was already asleep.

“No no, C to G, yes, good.” Taeyeon conducted as she taught Tiffany how to play guitar, Tiffany wanted to play a song for Jessica and Soojung, that was why she asked Taeyeon to teach her.

Slowly but sure, Tiffany progressed, she always took note of what Taeyeon said and just like now, she followed what Taeyeon said, trying to make her song perfect.

When the two were playing guitar together, the door was opened, “Guys! The result is here!”

One of the music club members shouted while waving a paper, soon the members who were scattered around in the room before, ran to the boy and tried to get the paper from the poor boy.

“The result?!” Tiffany was surprised as she stopped playing her guitar, she stared at Taeyeon, who was smiling brightly, “I bet your name is in it, Fany.”

“But Tae…” Taeyeon dragged Tiffany to the crowd but the students were too loud.

“Ehem.”

Taeyeon tried to get the attentions, but the students kept bugging the boy to pass the paper.

“Members!” The leader aura from Taeyeon came out naturally, with her charismatic voice, everyone stopped and stepped back, “Let him read the result.” The boy fixed his glass then cleared his throat, readied himself to read.

“Kim Taeyeon.” The crowd didn’t react, they expected Taeyeon to get into the even though.

“Park Gyuri.” A beautiful girl shrieked as the other friends of her congratulated her.

“Han Seungyeon.” A shy with adorable eyes smiled so wide as a friend beside her congratulated her.

“Lee Sungmin.” There were boys who patted a cute boy with average height in the middle of them.

“Hwang Tiffany.” Everyone in the room looked at Tiffany, the reader also stopped to take a look at Tiffany, they didn’t expect this one, well, Tiffany was a new member.

“See?! You made it!” Taeyeon clapped and soon the other members followed, they congratulated Tiffany, and Tiffany was also in verge of tears, she was really happy, she really wanted to take part of the musical and now she was announced as one of the lead singers, she couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter